Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sypher: "My husband was paid to marry me"

Featured Replies

Ok, I'm going a step farther. I am precluding this by saying I agree this lady is nuts.

 

I think it's 50/50 that Sypher started dating her to keep her quiet.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you followed the story from the very beginning? I'm not blaming any victim. She's a nut job. And I'm not the only woman who agrees.

 

I'm just messing with you. I've seen you rail about the "blame the woman" talks in P&R abortion debates. :D

I'm just messing with you. I've seen you rail about the "blame the woman" talks in P&R abortion debates. :D

 

 

There are times when the women ARE to blame. As a woman, women like Sypher hurt the voice of the majority of women who have legitimate reasons and stories. Maybe because I've basically spent my life taking care of myself and my kids without a husband, without financial support (well, at least not to the tune of 11K/month or 10M :lol:), I am nauseated by this. Not only that, but she's been crying that the media are showing pictures of her sons when they come to court with her, and that the media coverage is hurtful to her sons.

 

No...YOUR actions are the hurtful ones. They support you because they're you're their mother. OF course the media coverage hurts...but YOU had the ability to NOT put them in that position. YOU are responsible! Rick Pitino isn't blameless, but YOUR actions that night and since have put you where you are today, and where your family is.

 

UUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!! CRAZY WOMAN!!!:taz:

She was probably pregnant before having sex with Pitino, if she was even pregnant to begin with. I wonder if there are any records of her having the abortion.

This woman plain and simple is a nut case. :eek:

It appears she is the cause for everything that is happening to her now. If RM was blaming the victim it would be Pitino. Legally, he is the victim in the case. That's what everyone seems to be forgetting.

 

You don't go to jail for having an affair, if so half of America would be locked up.

 

As I heard someone put it yesterday, there's often a big a difference between a sin and a crime.

Remember when UK fans were SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about the rumors of Pitino returning to UK after the dismissal of Billy G.

 

I was thinking the same thing yesterday lbbc :lol:. I for one am sssssoooooooooo glad he is NOT at U.K. and didn't want him back.

Maybe now some are not old enough to realize that U.K. (and U.L.) actually played basketball (and btw played pretty well) before Rick Pitino arrived will look at it differently. Who knew that Rick Pitino did not invent the game of basketball or didn't walk on water. :ohbrother::lol:

 

It's a great time to be a Wildcat!!! :ylsuper: :D

She may be a nut case, but nothing would surprise me to the lengths that Rick Pitino would have gone to have the affair/pregnancy/abortion issues buried and hidden from being disclosed.

 

NOTHING!

She may be a nut case, but nothing would surprise me to the lengths that Rick Pitino would have gone to have the affair/pregnancy/abortion issues buried and hidden from being disclosed.

 

NOTHING!

 

Apparently, because he DIDN'T go to extraordinary lengths to hide all this, it's the reason it IS such a big deal. It isn't because of what he did to hide it, it's because of what SHE did to try and get a huge pay off from it.

Apparently, because he DIDN'T go to extraordinary lengths to hide all this, it's the reason it IS such a big deal. It isn't because of what he did to hide it, it's because of what SHE did to try and get a huge pay off from it.

My guess is that she was being compensated in some manner prior to the divorce proceedings, at which time the compensation stopped, and the extortion began.

The whole truth will probably never come out, but people continuing to defend Pitino is beyond me.

My guess is that she was being compensated in some manner prior to the divorce proceedings, at which time the compensation stopped, and the extortion began.

 

 

No....the Syphers didn't separate until AFTER the extortion began.

This woman plain and simple is a nut case. :eek:

 

I agree, her claims are getting wilder by the day. This woman is more than likely going to jail and she knows that and imo is "losing it".

 

That imo does not excuse RP for what he admitted to.....this nut case woman committed a crime, RP was guilty of arrogance and stupidity, no crime or jail time .....just emabarrassment for his family that the family certainly doesn't deserve, (only RP deserves it) and is also embarrassment for U.L...... the school and program that he represents. JMO

 

 

Promote this story.... put it on daytime t.vr. and it would run "Days of Our Lives" out of business.

  • Author

Either Sypher is crazy or she is like Robert Dean in Enemy of the State.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.