Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sypher: "My husband was paid to marry me"

Featured Replies

Maybe they got tickets to the UL/Morehead game.

 

Only enough value in those to get them to conduct an illegal search. It would take UL/UK tix to get feds to illegally wiretap a house. For Final Four tix, she could probably have convinced them to knock someone off.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is an absolute nut job. She makes Glenn Close look like June Cleaver. Does she really expect anyone to buy that she was raped by Pitino? She goes back to the restaurant, stays there after it's closed, I guess she was planning on helping Rick clean up in the kitchen, and then drives him home after he rapes her? :rolleyes::rolleyes: I hope she gets a padded room after she's convicted.

I've watched your posts on this topic, and it's the typical "blame the victim" approach. This woman has been through a lot, we should take it easy on her. Very sexist IMO....

 

It appears she is the cause for everything that is happening to her now. If RM was blaming the victim it would be Pitino. Legally, he is the victim in the case. That's what everyone seems to be forgetting.

 

You don't go to jail for having an affair, if so half of America would be locked up.

I've watched your posts on this topic, and it's the typical "blame the victim" approach. This woman has been through a lot, we should take it easy on her. Very sexist IMO....

 

She does not get to solely play the "victim" role in this saga. Trying to extort $10M from someone also throws her into the "bad guy" category.

She is an absolute nut job. She makes Glenn Close look like June Cleaver. Does she really expect anyone to buy that she was raped by Pitino? She goes back to the restaurant, stays there after it's closed, I guess she was planning on helping Rick clean up in the kitchen, and then drives him home after he rapes her? :rolleyes::rolleyes: I hope she gets a padded room after she's convicted.

 

Don't forget she also meets with him a second time (at Sypher's apartment), where she claims to have been raped again.

I've watched your posts on this topic, and it's the typical "blame the victim" approach. This woman has been through a lot, we should take it easy on her. Very sexist IMO....

 

 

Have you followed the story from the very beginning? I'm not blaming any victim. She's a nut job. And I'm not the only woman who agrees.

  • Author

I can't speak for all women, but I know for sure that the first I'd do after I was raped is drive the guy home and then meet him again a few weeks later to make sure he gets it right. I don't know about the rest of the stuff, but I think rape is not part of the equation.

Have you followed the story from the very beginning? I'm not blaming any victim. She's a nut job. And I'm not the only woman who agrees.

 

I have and I am with you on this one. Just looking at the stories that both sides are giving, it sounds like she is in need of some serious help.

I can't speak for all women, but I know for sure that the first I'd do after I was raped is drive the guy home and then meet him again a few weeks later to make sure he gets it right. I don't know about the rest of the stuff, but I think rape is not part of the equation.

 

 

She asked yesterday for $11K/month in spousal support for living expenses from Tim Sypher. :rolleyes: $11K?

 

She has no job, and tried to extort $10M from Pitino. She has two previous relationships from which she came out with a house, and cash. She's a gold digger. She told the judge the extortion defense has drained her financially. Ya THINK?!

I took the wiretapping to mean after Pitino went to the FBI. That would legal and possible, wouldn't it?

I can't speak for all women, but I know for sure that the first I'd do after I was raped is drive the guy home and then meet him again a few weeks later to make sure he gets it right. I don't know about the rest of the stuff, but I think rape is not part of the equation.

 

Rape is out of the question. It has already been dismissed by the authorities.

Have you followed the story from the very beginning? I'm not blaming any victim. She's a nut job. And I'm not the only woman who agrees.

 

She sure comes across that way. Probably end up with her own reality series, now.

I took the wiretapping to mean after Pitino went to the FBI. That would legal and possible, wouldn't it?

 

"Wiretapping" requires a court order and they are VERY difficult to obtain. It is more likely they are talking about some type of consensual monitoring (where one party knows and has agreed to be taped). Wiretapping involves the listening/recording of conversations in which neither of the parties know their conversations are being intercepted. The FBI - nor any federal agency - can't just start listening in on any conversations they want.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.