Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sling Blade

Featured Replies

I CANNOT BELIEVE I let this movie slip through the cracks for 13 years!!!!

Just got done watching it on Netflix and I must say it was absolutely incredible. It is by far the best performance I've seen by Billy Bob Thornton.

 

Over 2 hours in length, and I was sad that it didn't keep going.

Thornton is amazing in Sling Blade.

 

We had a thread a while back about movies that wouldn't have been the same without certain people playing certain characters; this one was right up there.

Sling Blade is awesome. Ummmmmmm Hummmmmmmmmm.

French fried maters um huh...lol. Dwight Yokem was good too. Quality flick fro sho!

Great movie. I bet I've watched it 5 times now.

"What cha doin' with that lawn mower blade Karl?"

"What cha doin' with that lawn mower blade Karl?"

 

:laugh::laugh:

French fried maters um huh...lol. Dwight Yokem was good too. Quality flick fro sho!

 

Taters, not maters. :lol:

 

 

A great movie! I've seen it upmteen times!

"What cha doin' with that lawn mower blade Karl?"

 

 

They didn't SHOW the impact, but I thought that the sound was realistic.

They didn't SHOW the impact, but I thought that the sound was realistic.
You know this from ...... experience?
I CANNOT BELIEVE I let this movie slip through the cracks for 13 years!!!!

Just got done watching it on Netflix and I must say it was absolutely incredible. It is by far the best performance I've seen by Billy Bob Thornton.

 

Over 2 hours in length, and I was sad that it didn't keep going.

 

Sling Blade is one of my all time favorite movies.

Got any them biscuits and mustard......uuummmm....

 

:thumb::thumb: :lol:

"What cha doin' with that lawn mower blade Karl?"

 

Umm, I think I'm just gonna have to kill you....ummuh.

  • Author

Just watched it again this morning. I've been talking in my "Billy Bob Thornton as Karl Childers" voice today and Mrs. TTC is probably getting a bit weary of it.

 

I think I'm going to go to McDonalds and git me some of them there french fried potaters.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.