Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will the trend continue????

Featured Replies

We have had a pattern in the way our coaches perform over the last 70 years take a look at this.

 

Adolph Rupp = Legend

Joe B Hall = assistant to a legend

Eddie Sutton = drunk

 

Rick Pitino = Legend

Tubby Smith = assistant to a legend

Billy Gillispie = Drunk

 

John Calipari = ?

We have had a pattern in the way our coaches perform over the last 70 years take a look at this.

 

Adolph Rupp = Legend

Joe B Hall = assistant to a legend

Eddie Sutton = drunk

 

Rick Pitino = Legend

Tubby Smith = assistant to a legend

Billy Gillispie = Drunk

 

John Calipari = ?

 

:laugh::laugh:

For the record, Gillispie was never a drunk while he was at UK and its a very stereotypical fashion to paint him that way when he wasn't at all. Gillispie does not deserve to be put in that type of category at all.

For the record, Gillispie was never a drunk while he was at UK and its a very stereotypical fashion to paint him that way when he wasn't at all. Gillispie does not deserve to be put in that type of category at all.

 

Ya know, I think you might be right. BCG likes to party, everybody knows that. But while he was coaching at UK, he did a pretty good job of staying out of the limelight. Some would say too good of a job.

 

FWIW, I'll take Orlando Antigua as the "Assistant to the Legend" :D

This trend has already been posted on BGP's somewhere. Hate to be the party pooper.

Ya know, I think you might be right. BCG likes to party, everybody knows that. But while he was coaching at UK, he did a pretty good job of staying out of the limelight. Some would say too good of a job.

 

FWIW, I'll take Orlando Antigua as the "Assistant to the Legend" :D

 

The name fits... needs a nick name though.

 

This trend has already been posted on BGP's somewhere. Hate to be the party pooper.

 

I think this has been brought up several times (I know I've said it before). I'm glad you were the party pooper instead of me though.

Drunk is such a harsh term, I prefer to use Sot.

 

:laugh:

:lol: I love this thread.

For the record, Gillispie was never a drunk while he was at UK and its a very stereotypical fashion to paint him that way when he wasn't at all. Gillispie does not deserve to be put in that type of category at all.

 

What?!? You must not live in Lexington

  • Author
What?!? You must not live in Lexington

 

That's what I was going to say.

BCG wasn't the spokesperson for Malone's by chance. He was VIP there (and several other establishments in Lexington.)

That's what I was going to say.

BCG wasn't the spokesperson for Malone's by chance. He was VIP there (and several other establishments in Lexington.)

 

Add Murray's and The Merrick Inn. :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.