Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will the trend continue????

Featured Replies

The name fits... needs a nick name though.

 

 

 

I think this has been brought up several times (I know I've said it before). I'm glad you were the party pooper instead of me though.

 

:ylsuper:

  • Author
Add Murray's and The Merrick Inn. :laugh:

 

Actually, he was told to never come back to those two establishments after an incident (and no, it wasn't the swimming pool rumor incident.)

We have had a pattern in the way our coaches perform over the last 70 years take a look at this.

 

Adolph Rupp = Legend

Joe B Hall = assistant to a legend

Eddie Sutton = drunk

 

Rick Pitino = Legend

Tubby Smith = assistant to a legend

Billy Gillispie = Drunk

 

John Calipari = ?

 

Thats Funny:laugh::laugh::lol:

What?!? You must not live in Lexington

 

My son does though (for college). Both him and I follow UK sports very closely and I don't think he was close to being a drunk with his tenure at UK. Agree to disagree.

My son does though (for college). Both him and I follow UK sports very closely and I don't think he was close to being a drunk with his tenure at UK. Agree to disagree.

 

You're pretty much outnumbered, but go ahead and disagree:lol: Dude fit the definition of a Lush or a Drunk to a "T"

LOL I hadn't seen this before, so I'm glad you posted. Funny stuff!!

 

Everyone in Lexington was well aware of the "issues" Billy had. Even Barnhardt addressed the history of Billy's drinking problems when he was hired. Supposedly, that was all behind him. :ohbrother:

LOL I hadn't seen this before, so I'm glad you posted. Funny stuff!!

 

Everyone in Lexington was well aware of the "issues" Billy had. Even Barnhardt addressed the history of Billy's drinking problems when he was hired. Supposedly, that was all behind him. :ohbrother:

 

But he's not a drunk:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.