Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Six

Featured Replies

You all tricked me, I woke up to 53 new posts and only 3 picks were made.:irked:

  • Replies 146
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You all tricked me, I woke up to 53 new posts and only 3 picks were made.:irked:

 

Just a blockbuster trade :D :lol:

Just for comparison, here is last year's per game fantasy production...

 

Romo - 18.3, 7th best among QB's

Eli - 14.3, 17th best among QB's

 

Bryant - 10.6, 9th best among WR's

Moore - 9.6, 15th best among WR's

 

So, using last year as a gauge, Rocket would be +3. I think the offensive systems and supporting casts are a big factor. The Saints throw the ball all over the place, and Lance Moore established himself as a trusted target for Drew Brees. He's going to get plenty of looks...in the last half of the season, when Colston returned, Moore still got a lot of looks and touches.

 

Moore = 66 targets, 41 Rec, 497 Yds, 7 TD

Colston = 76 targets, 42 Rec, 678 Yds, 5 TD

Just for comparison, here is last year's per game fantasy production...

I didn't know that we were playing last year's games. Here I thought it was going to be based on upcoming games. :D

I didn't know that we were playing last year's games. Here I thought it was going to be based on upcoming games. :D

 

I didn't realize you were a seer...:p

 

We who aren't so fortunate are forced to make guesses based on last year's performance and off-season developments. :idunno::D

I didn't know that we were playing last year's games. Here I thought it was going to be based on upcoming games. :D

 

:lol:

Just woke up. 6:15 am here.

 

I am taking RB-Donald Brown-IND.

 

I'd put the updated board up but I got to get a shower and call my wife before I go to work.

6.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - RB Cedric Benson CIN

6.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - QB Ben Roethlisberger PIT

6.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - TE Kellen Winslow TB

6.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Eddie Royal DEN

6.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - TE Chris Cooley WAS

6.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - WR Laveranues Coles CIN

6.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists [/color](00Rockets28)- WR Lance Moore NO

6.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - RB Donald Brown IND

6.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - OTC until 4:08pm CST 7/17

 

6.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) -

6.11 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -

6.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) -

6.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

6.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

6.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) -

6.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) -

Maysville Split Ends select Jerricho Crotchery--New York Jets

6.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - RB Cedric Benson CIN

6.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - QB Ben Roethlisberger PIT

6.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - TE Kellen Winslow TB

6.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Eddie Royal DEN

6.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - TE Chris Cooley WAS

6.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - WR Laveranues Coles CIN

6.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists [/color](00Rockets28)- WR Lance Moore NO

6.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - RB Donald Brown IND

6.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - WR Jerricjho Crotchery NYJ

6.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - OTC till 5:48PM 7/17

6.11 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -

6.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) -

6.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

6.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

6.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) -

6.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) -

What's up with all the different shades of green?:lol:

 

Lime is pretty :D

Frankfort Block Monsters Select Willie Parker -RB - Steelers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.