Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Six

Featured Replies

  • Replies 146
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you agree with taking Crabtree right now?

 

If he was there in the 8th Round I was going to take him

If he was there in the 8th Round I was going to take him

 

That's what around 35 more picks? At that point it would have been a steal to take him then. I was looking at him but just not this early.

 

 

Good pick for him though!

That's what around 35 more picks? At that point it would have been a steal to take him then. I was looking at him but just not this early.

 

 

Good pick for him though!

 

I was kinda surprised someone hadnt jumped the gun sooner, like with Moreno

Had I realized it sooner into the draft there is an app for the iphone and Ipod Touch that deals with fantasy football. It's a cheat sheet and it's pretty detailed by the looks of it. I almost got it but no need now.

I wish I had known about it! I got my Sporting News magazine :lol:

I wish I had known about it! I got my Sporting News magazine :lol:

 

I think it was $0.99

I'll have my pick in a minute, my possibilities got murdered in this round.

So what exactly is the scoring roster like?

 

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK, 1 DEF?

 

Or is it 3 WR?

I think all of the rookies taken so far will be productive this year and Crabtree was taken at the right time. He likely wouldn't have even made it back to balloholic had he not taken him.

Well I'm headed to bed I guess.....I've got 3 players ready to choose from whenever it reaches my 2 picks. Hopefully it'll be early enough tomorrow.

The Butchers will select WR Donald Driver, GB.

 

I wavored on him and Lance Moore, but decided Moore was in a Better O, who all were you wanting that got picked in this round?

I wavored on him and Lance Moore, but decided Moore was in a Better O, who all were you wanting that got picked in this round?

Since the last time I looked today I had my top 3 as Moore, Cotchery & Parker so I had to do a little re-thinking.

After last year, I will never draft Donald Driver again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.