Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Six

Featured Replies

Simply, I'm just mad that I didn't get Romo from him. :D

 

Eli is still on the board.:clap::D:banana:

  • Replies 146
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eli is still on the board.:clap::D:banana:

 

:lol:

 

I'm not real high on Eli...I do like Romo though. You should have contacted me, I might have outbid Rocket.

:lol:

 

I'm not real high on Eli...I do like Romo though. You should have contacted me, I might have outbid Rocket.

 

Do you even have a QB yet?:lol:

Do you even have a QB yet?:lol:

 

Nope. I may be interested in Eli if I don't get one soon...:D

I sure hope Romo doesn't fall flat on his face, I wasn't sold on him when he took over for Bledsoe

Nope. I may be interested in Eli if I don't get one soon...:D

 

Now you know...

I'm ready at any time to start negotations.:clap::cool::lol:

Now you know...

I'm ready at any time to start negotations.:clap::cool::lol:

 

I'll take Rodgers.

Fail.:lol:

 

You don't even know what I'd give for him...

You don't even know what I'd give for him...

 

Looking at your team, there is 2 players I want and I know that you won't trade them so it's not going down.:cool:

Looking at your team, there is 2 players I want and I know that you won't trade them so it's not going down.:cool:

 

There's only one player on my team that I'd consider untouchable...so you may be surprised.

 

The problem is, I'm not as high on Rodgers as most people are. I'd rather have had Romo.

 

Depending on how my team rounds out, I may re-visit a possible trade for Rodgers later though.

Romo's numbers will have a huge decline this year....Huge difference when you line up without your best player out there. I don't see him being much of an upgrade over Eli, and he isn't going to find anyone close to Bryant left at the WR position this late.

I agree. Between Romo and Bryant, I take Bryant. After the first couple of QBs, they're a dime a dozen. Romo's better than Eli, but...

I agree. Between Romo and Bryant, I take Bryant. After the first couple of QBs, they're a dime a dozen.

 

WOW....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.