Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Six

Featured Replies

Considering how undependable and inconsistent TO was last year, I don't think there will really be much of a dropoff if Williams does what he's supposed to.

 

:thumb:

 

Dallas (and Romo) will be fine. Williams can step in and give them a big threat on the outside, Witten will be healthier and so will Felix Jones. And, Garrett is an aggressive playcaller. Romo probably won't throw 36 TD's like he did a couple years ago, but he should get to the mid 20's at worst.

 

I think there's more reason to wonder about Eli than Romo.

 

But, for this trade in particular, the Mirkers already had a QB, so he didn't really need Eli anyway.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rocket is on the clock with the first of his two 6th round picks...:lol:

6.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - RB Cedric Benson CIN

6.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - QB Ben Roethlisberger PIT

6.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - TE Kellen Winslow TB

6.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Eddie Royal DEN

6.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - TE Chris Cooley WAS

6.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - WR Laveranues Coles CIN

 

6.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - OTC until 9:41am CST 7/17

 

6.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -

6.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -

6.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) -

6.11 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -

6.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) -

6.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

6.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

6.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) -

6.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) -

6.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - RB Cedric Benson CIN

6.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - QB Ben Roethlisberger PIT

6.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - TE Kellen Winslow TB

6.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Eddie Royal DEN

6.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - TE Chris Cooley WAS

6.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - WR Laveranues Coles CIN

6.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists(00Rockets28)-WR Lance Moore NO

6.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -OTC Till 9:56 AM CST 7-17

6.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -

6.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) -

6.11 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -

6.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) -

6.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

6.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

6.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) -

6.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) -

6.01. Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - RB Cedric Benson CIN

6.02. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - QB Ben Roethlisberger PIT

6.03. Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - TE Kellen Winslow TB

6.04. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Eddie Royal DEN

6.05 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - TE Chris Cooley WAS

6.06. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ) - WR Laveranues Coles CIN

6.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists [/color](00Rockets28)- WR Lance Moore NO

6.08 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - OTC until 9:56am CST 7/17

 

6.09 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -

6.10 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) -

6.11 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -

6.12 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) -

6.13 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

6.14 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

6.15 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) -

6.16 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) -

I see who side everyone takes.:D

Time shall see...:ylsuper:

 

The way I see it, you can only play 1 QB, no since in having 2 and you needed a WR and ya got 2 10th round picks now

Rocket you made out on this one.

Getting mixed reviews on the trade...

 

I really like the trade from your end. :thumb:

Hopefully we'll make it through this round and at least half of the next round before the day is out.

Now Rocket replaced the departed Antonio Bryant with Lance Moore...probably a safer choice and not much of a downgrade, IMO. Depending on what happens in Tampa with the new QB, Moore could actually be better.

 

I really think Rocket significantly upgraded his team through all this.

 

And, I don't really think WSF downgraded, particularly from a starting roster standpoint. My thing is 1) I think his roster would have been stronger at this point if he'd passed on Romo and drafted a need in the third round, and 2) I think he could have got more value out of Romo.

 

Simply, I'm just mad that I didn't get Romo from him. :D

Hopefully we'll make it through this round and at least half of the next round before the day is out.

 

That would be great...I'll be out of town this weekend. I'd love to get my next two picks out of the way before I leave.

Yea I really liked Moore and had planned on taking him in this round regardless, but Bryant was rated higer so I figured I'd pick by chalk the last round.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.