Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dave Thomas joins Mercer staff

Featured Replies

Dave Thomas has been hired by Mercer as a PE teacher and will join the Mercer football staff. Was announced yesterday at the 1st football meeting with new coach Mason. Do not know what responsibilities he will have.

He was most recently the DC at Scott Co. I think he has coached in NC and TN an outstanding pick up for the Mercer program. I think he will be coaching the defensive line.

So, I guess this isn't the dead Wendy's guy.:D

So, I guess this isn't the dead Wendy's guy.:D

 

:lol: I was thinking the same thing. When sportsfan asked about his background, I thought to myself....all I know was that he had a daughter named WENDY and knew where the beef was.

So how does the DC at Scott Co. end up the D-line coach at Mercer Co.? It's hardly an upgrade...

Why did he leave Scott Co. as a coordinator to be a D-line coach?

I believe he was caught up in cut backs at Scott Co. Mercer had a PE postiion open and he applied and was hired. Don't know but I would assume that if he had retained his teaching position he would have still been the DC at Scott.

I believe he was caught up in cut backs at Scott Co. Mercer had a PE postiion open and he applied and was hired. Don't know but I would assume that if he had retained his teaching position he would have still been the DC at Scott.

 

There was a PE job open just a couple of weeks ago at Scott Co High School according to the KDE website?

So, I guess this isn't the dead Wendy's guy.:D

 

Free frosty's after every win at the WENDY'S on the corner of 68 and the AA!

Only square burgers in the concession stands.

 

Sorry, I had to throw in the last lame joke of the thread.

Only square burgers in the concession stands.

 

Sorry, I had to throw in the last lame joke of the thread.

 

You win!

What a hoser, eh?

 

I get it but the others might have to ask Rick Moranis, eh?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.