Who will Corbin's next coach be?

4chs

I haven't heard that. I think that they will either give it to Jody or maybe even Leddington might get the chance.

It will be interesting to see if Ledington is approached. Whitley Co. pays much more and the baseball budget is huge, plus some people who went to bat for him to get a teaching position at Corbin were upset when he abruptly left for Bell Co.

First off, Garmon isn't the head coach at Glasgow. The story in in today's Times-Tribune.

I have not got my paper yet.................. is he the head coach in waiting?

He didn't say that. He did accept a teachers position and has applied for an assistant coach opening for the baseball team at Glasgow.

Jeff is a good coach and a good guy, he will be missed at Corbin. I know that he has had some family situations that have been tugging at him to return home to Glasgow, hopefully everything will work out well for him. He is leaving the program in very good shape for whoever takes over and the Hounds will field good teams for the next several years.

What about Ledington? Has anybody heard anything on him?

He has expressed his interest in it..........................waiting to see if it is mutual. It seems from the outside looking in and not knowing what is open as far as teaching positions(could take Garmon's), Ledington would be the logical choice.