June 18, 200917 yr Congrats to Darius, should be a great experience! It's also nice to see 3 players from the SEC on this team, hopefully the league can get back into the discussion as a top basketball conference again next year.
June 18, 200917 yr Good to see Darius Miller and Shelvin Mack make it. Making Kentucky proud! :thumb:
June 18, 200917 yr Two of the top twelve 19 and under national players from the heart of Kentucky. That is great..........good job Darius and Shelvin!
June 19, 200917 yr Wonderful accomplishment for Mills and Mack.:thumb: Good luck to both in the games.
June 19, 200917 yr Great news and a great accomplishment for both Mack and Miller. Congrats!!! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! :ylsuper:
June 19, 200917 yr They should have a good time in New Zealand. I have had two family members spend time there and they really enjoyed it. Does anyone know in what city/cities this tourney will be held? I hope the boys can do a little sight-seeing while they're there.
June 19, 200917 yr Very cool we have 2 KY kids on the roster. I am excited to see Darius this coming season. Losing Meeks stinks, but I really believe Darius is going to be a huge contributor this season. Mack is very deserving as well and wish he were in blue.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.