Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Darius Miller makes USA team

Featured Replies

This will be a very good experience for Darius!

Great news. Congrats Darius!

Do you know the complete roster?

  • Author
Do you know the complete roster?

 

Not right off hand. I actually seen this from Darius on Facebook. He said he was excited.

 

I'll see if I can find the roster though!

This will be some great experience for Miller. I expect a big season out of the youngster.

That is awesome news. I hope this is a springboard for a great season from him.

Great news for Darius. I'm excited to see him develop.

That is awesome news. I hope this is a springboard for a great season from him.

 

Same here. Always glad to see any 10th region player do well at the next level.:thumb:

Congratulations to Kentucky's Darius Miller and Butler's Shelvin Mack!

 

They have made the USA Under-19 National Team's final roster.

 

Team USA Under-19 Team:

 

Coach: Pittsburgh's Jamie Dixon

DeAngelo Casto, Washington State

Klay Thompson, Washington State

Seth Curry, Duke

Ashton Gibbs, Pittsburgh

Gordon Hayward, Butler

Shelvin Mack, Butler

Darius Miller, Kentucky

Arnett Moultrie, UTEP

John Shurna, Northwestern

Tyshawn Taylor, Kansas

Howard Thompkins, Georgia

Terrico White, Ole Miss

 

The team will compete in the FIBA U19 World Championships in New Zealand from July 2-12.

 

Four players were cut from U-19 trials: West Virginia's Darryl "Truck" Bryant, Minnesota's Ralph Sampson III, Florida-bound high schooler Kenny Boynton, and Pitt-bound high-schooler Dante Taylor. UCLA's Drew Gordon had already withdrawn from the trials with a patella tendon in right knee.

 

“I never thought about playing for the USA,” said Miller. “I was kind of surprised at first (of my selection). It really hit me when I got here. Just playing here, I’m so happy because I never thought I would be a part of it.”

Florida's player was one of the players that were cut.

Good to see Darius Miller and Shelvin Mack make it. Making Kentucky proud!

They have an awfully good coach to learn from in Dixon as well. Good for Miller and Mack, ... 2 KY boys, making the grade!

Congrats to Miller and Mack!:dancingpa

Good to see Darius Miller and Shelvin Mack make it. Making Kentucky proud!

 

Gotta love it...:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.