Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

  • Replies 147
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is taking over the Jungle Junkies. Good luck, hopefully if you keep Carson he can stay healthy for you.

  • Author

Die Roll for team picking order

149 - WildcatScratchFever ~ Maytown Mirkers

699 - PurplePride92 ~ Boyle County Blue Devils

717 - TrueBlueWildcat ~ Dorton Street Sweepers

782 - John Anthony ~ Cincinnati Bail Bonds

 

 

Yet to Roll

5Wide

Hip-Hop Box ~ Frankfort Block Monsters

Jim Schue

  • Author
yea... I did change the font color though.
I guess your just going to have to send it again.

I have rolled twice? I have both Emails at least.

  • Author
I have rolled twice? I have both Emails at least.
check your PMs

Welcome to the new members.

  • Author

Die Roll for team picking order

149 - WildcatScratchFever ~ Maytown Mirkers

296 - Hip-Hop Box ~ Frankfort Block Monsters

699 - PurplePride92 ~ Boyle County Blue Devils

717 - TrueBlueWildcat ~ Dorton Street Sweepers

782 - John Anthony ~ Cincinnati Bail Bonds

 

 

Yet to Roll

5Wide

Jim Schue

Didn't Hip-Hop Box roll? I thought he said he had to emails from rolls? Wouldn't we just count the first one, or is it all messed up? :lol:

I am in the process from flying from Elmira, NY to Detroit to Osaka, Japan. I arrive in Osaka around 7 am Saturday EST. I will do the best I can to stay in touch to keep the process running smoothly. As long as all the airports have free wifi, I shouldn't slow us down too much. I'll do the best I can.

  • Author
I am in the process from flying from Elmira, NY to Detroit to Osaka, Japan. I arrive in Osaka around 7 am Saturday EST. I will do the best I can to stay in touch to keep the process running smoothly. As long as all the airports have free wifi, I shouldn't slow us down too much. I'll do the best I can.
If you want to rank the top five teams in the order that you want them and PM them to me, I'll take care of your pick for you and you won't have to worry about it.
If you want to rank the top five teams in the order that you want them and PM them to me, I'll take care of your pick for you and you won't have to worry about it.

 

I actually PM'd him the same thing...He said he'll do that.

I can probably figure out the team that will end up being the last picked. :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.