Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

  • Author
Ya'll have to excuse me... I'm just excited about this football season.:ylsuper:
I like to see excitement :D
  • Replies 147
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like to see excitement :D

bored.gif

  • Author

OK, we have to move on and get as much done today as possible because I am leaving in the morning for Anaheim. I’ll be gone until Tuesday the 30th and may not have internet access.

 

If 5wide has not rolled by noon today I will roll for him so we can start picking teams.

At noon, it'll be 1am Osaka time, so do you still have my list of the top 5 teams I want because I will not be at a computer at noon KY time.

  • Author
At noon, it'll be 1am Osaka time, so do you still have my list of the top 5 teams I want because I will not be at a computer at noon KY time.
Yes I do, I'll take care of it.
  • Author
Sweet, thanks Godot.
:thumb:
OK, we have to move on and get as much done today as possible because I am leaving in the morning for Anaheim. I’ll be gone until Tuesday the 30th and may not have internet access.

 

If 5wide has not rolled by noon today I will roll for him so we can start picking teams.

 

Sorry...was on vacation in Tennessee.

 

I'm pretty sure I took care of everything, team name...dice roll.

  • Author

Picking order

149 - WildcatScratchFever ~ Maytown Mirkers

296 - Hip-Hop Box ~ Frankfort Block Monsters

643 - Jim Schue ~ Sawville Gym Shoes

699 - PurplePride92 ~ Boyle County Blue Devils

717 - TrueBlueWildcat ~ Dorton Street Sweepers

729 - 5wide ~ Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

782 - John Anthony ~ Cincinnati Bail Bonds

 

 

WSF is on the spot

  • Author
Sorry...was on vacation in Tennessee.

 

I'm pretty sure I took care of everything, team name...dice roll.

:thumb:

Which teams are availabe to pick from? I'm not 100% clear on that.

  • Author

Picking order

149 - WildcatScratchFever ~ Maytown Mirkers - On the Clock

296 - Hip-Hop Box ~ Frankfort Block Monsters

643 - Jim Schue ~ Sawville Gym Shoes

699 - PurplePride92 ~ Boyle County Blue Devils - Pick is in

717 - TrueBlueWildcat ~ Dorton Street Sweepers

729 - 5wide ~ Middle Fork Mustard Seeds - Pick is in

782 - John Anthony ~ Cincinnati Bail Bonds

I have been off for a while, is there a start date for the draft yet?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.