Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

  • Author

Die Roll for team picking order

149 - WildcatScratchFever ~ Maytown Mirkers

699 - PurplePride92 ~ Boyle County Blue Devils

717 - TrueBlueWildcat ~ Dorton Street Sweepers

 

 

Yet to Roll

5Wide

Hip-Hop Box ~ Frankfort Block Monsters

Jim Schue

John Anthony

  • Replies 147
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:

 

Well that just means whenever I do better I can say I even did it with a worse roll.

  • Author
I thought I rolled?
I didn't get it. Did you get a copy?

Team 5 has a nice roster to work with, Jacobs, McFadden, S. Smith, Cal Johnson.

I didn't get it. Did you get a copy?

 

I copied and pasted those 8 slots

I copied and pasted those 8 slots

 

Did you enter your information in the red?

  • Author
I copied and pasted those 8 slots

Did you change what you were supposed to before you sent it?

  • Author
You only get 2 keepers don't you?

yes, just two

yea... I did change the font color though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.