Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

  • Author
do I have last team standing?
yes
  • Replies 147
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team 2 for me.

 

There were 4 teams that I was OK with and I ended up with one of them. I can't complain with how it turned out considering I picked sixth. I'm happy. I like what I have to work with.

  • Author

Teams

149 - WildcatScratchFever ~ Maytown Mirkers - Team 6

296 - Hip-Hop Box ~ Frankfort Block Monsters - Team 4

643 - Jim Schue ~ Sawville Gym Shoes - Team 3

699 - PurplePride92 ~ Boyle County Blue Devils - Team 5 (1st of his list)

717 - TrueBlueWildcat ~ Dorton Street Sweepers - Team 1

729 - 5wide ~ Middle Fork Mustard Seeds - Team 2

782 - John Anthony ~ Cincinnati Bail Bonds - Team 7

  • Author

I'll get you guys your passwords and login soon

  • Author

You guys should have your passwords in an email

Am I correct in assuming that by dropping everyone except for the two guys I am keeping that I correctly kept my two players? I didn't see a link to click on to keep my players like they do on espn.com. I dropped all but two, I just want to make sure I did it right.

Am I correct in assuming that by dropping everyone except for the two guys I am keeping that I correctly kept my two players? I didn't see a link to click on to keep my players like they do on espn.com. I dropped all but two, I just want to make sure I did it right.

 

That's how I understood it PP92.

Do we have to Drop all but two or we can keep more.

Do we have to Drop all but two or we can keep more.

 

You can keep no more than 2

I never got my password, or an email from the league. I went to the website and had the password sent to my email but I don't know if it'll work.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.