Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

  • Replies 147
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^

I thought about taking them, but Barber is always getting hurt.

 

Hey, he is a Bruser... you have to take the good with the bad.

  • Author

Picking order

149 - WildcatScratchFever ~ Maytown Mirkers - Team 6

296 - Hip-Hop Box ~ Frankfort Block Monsters - Team 4

643 - Jim Schue ~ Sawville Gym Shoes - Team 3

699 - PurplePride92 ~ Boyle County Blue Devils - Team 5 (1st of his list)

717 - TrueBlueWildcat ~ Dorton Street Sweepers

729 - 5wide ~ Middle Fork Mustard Seeds - Pick is in

782 - John Anthony ~ Cincinnati Bail Bonds

^

I thought about taking them, but Barber is always getting hurt.

 

They also have the hardest working WR.:D

Godot...I'd like to switch the ranking order of the last two teams on the list I gave you. I'll send you a PM.

  • Author

When TBW picks we are done

  • Author
Godot...I'd like to switch the ranking order of the last two teams on the list I gave you. I'll send you a PM.
:thumb:

I'm going out on a limb...PurplePride will win the league.

 

Why? Because he's obviously the luckiest man in fantasy football history. With the 4th pick he got Team 5. Are you kidding me?

 

That was the top team on my list also.

I apologize if this has already been announced, but I missed about 5 days worth of BGP updates...

 

Do we have a log-in for the league yet? Or will you be giving that to us?

 

I assume once we can log in and access our teams, we're supposed to drop everyone except the guys we want to keep.

 

And, finally, do we have to keep 2 players? If we don't, do we get an extra pick at the start of the draft to compensate?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.