Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

I can probably figure out the team that will end up being the last picked. :sssh:

 

:lol:

  • Replies 147
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:

 

I ranked the available teams in the order I believe they'll be pick and what one I'll pick with what I have to choose from. Most teams aren't too bad.

I ranked the available teams in the order I believe they'll be pick and what one I'll pick with what I have to choose from. Most teams aren't too bad.

 

You're like a little kid jacked up on caffeine and candy running back and forth, going nowhere fast.:lol:

You're like a little kid jacked up on caffeine and candy running back and forth, going nowhere fast.:lol:

 

Not really considering I've been in this league before. I just like to be prepared just in case something happens.

  • Author
I can probably figure out the team that will end up being the last picked. :sssh:
There are three teams that if I ended up with them I would cut everyone and start over. And there are several that I would only keep one. Don't know if there is any team that I would keep two.
  • Author

If I had the first pick I'd be tempted to take Team 1, cut everyone and go for the first pick of the draft.

If I had the first pick I'd be tempted to take Team 1, cut everyone and go for the first pick of the draft.

 

Very tempting.

Team's 1 and 6 are start from scratch teams, the others have at least one keeper, and a few could have two.

I am back with internet access now. Have the teams been picked yet?

I am back with internet access now. Have the teams been picked yet?

 

Picked? You have been kicked out for non participation.

Picked? You have been kicked out for non participation.

 

Yeah, you wish. You'll be wishing that come week 17.

Yeah, you wish. You'll be wishing that come week 17.

 

Doubt it. :D

  • Author
I am back with internet access now. Have the teams been picked yet?
Nope, still waiting on two teams to roll.
  • Author

I was hoping that we would be farther along then this by now.

 

I wanted to have the teams set and the new members setup on MFL before I have to leave Wednesday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.