Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

I'm going out on a limb...PurplePride will win the league.

 

Why? Because he's obviously the luckiest man in fantasy football history. With the 4th pick he got Team 5. Are you kidding me?

 

That was the top team on my list also.

 

With Big Ben, I don't think so.:lol:

Good WR's though.

  • Replies 147
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With Big Ben, I don't think so.:lol:

 

:idunno::lol:

I wish TBW would pick so I could know my team before I leave work...

 

*says the guy who was on vacation*

I apologize if this has already been announced, but I missed about 5 days worth of BGP updates...

 

Do we have a log-in for the league yet? Or will you be giving that to us?

 

I assume once we can log in and access our teams, we're supposed to drop everyone except the guys we want to keep. Correct

 

And, finally, do we have to keep 2 players? If we don't, do we get an extra pick at the start of the draft to compensate? If you keep less than 2 players you get a 1st and/or 2nd round pick (depending on the # you keep). If you keep 2, you really don't get a pick until round 3. (The first full round of the draft.)

 

 

...

  • Author
Do we have a log-in for the league yet? Or will you be giving that to us?
Once all the teams are picked I will set you guys up on MFL and send you your passwords.

 

I assume once we can log in and access our teams, we're supposed to drop everyone except the guys we want to keep.
You have until July 3rd to cut down to two players.

 

And, finally, do we have to keep 2 players?
No

 

If we don't, do we get an extra pick at the start of the draft to compensate?
The only teams drafting in rounds one and two will be the teams that did not keep two players

 

Hope that helps

Once all the teams are picked I will set you guys up on MFL and send you your passwords.

 

You have until July 3rd to cut down to two players.

 

No

 

The only teams drafting in rounds one and two will be the teams that did not keep two players

 

Hope that helps

 

Pretty much what I thought...just wanted to clarify it before I made a mistake based on different rules.

 

I'm trying to do a little guess work based on a worst case scenario here.

 

Thanks for the help Godot (and UKMF as well). I appreciate it.:thumb:

  • Author

:thumb:

I'm going out on a limb...PurplePride will win the league.

 

Why? Because he's obviously the luckiest man in fantasy football history. With the 4th pick he got Team 5. Are you kidding me?

 

That was the top team on my list also.

 

 

 

I can't believe I got team 5. I was smiling with anticipation as I scrolled down to see who everyone else picked. I feel really good right now.

 

With Big Ben, I don't think so.:lol:

Good WR's though.

 

I didn't pick team 5 for Big Ben....believe that.:D

I didn't even know Big Ben was on that team. :lol:

 

Can't wait for my login and password. I know my keepers....:clap:

Am I picking a team or do I have last team standing?

  • Author
Sorry it took so long!
no big deal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.