Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

:thumb:

 

I figured it out right after I made my post, but I didn't feel like taking the time to change it :lol:.

  • Replies 147
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The defending champ welcomes you all!

 

It's a shame you all will be playing for 2nd place though....:p

 

Defending Champ better worry about getting out of his division. :popcorn:

  • Author

Die Roll for team picking order

699 - PurplePride92 ~ Boyle County Blue Devils

717 - TrueBlueWildcat ~ Dorton Street Sweepers

 

 

Yet to Roll

5Wide

Hip-Hop Box ~ Frankfort Block Monsters

Jim Schue

John Anthony

WildcatScratchFever

  • Author
I didnt see my name so I'm guessing he hasnt got my email yet?

 

He hasn't updated the rolls yet.
:thumb:
  • Author
I just arrived in Elmira, NY and I am going to get some lunch and then I'll get familiar with the website shortly. I did send my emails off that were needed.

Got them, thanks and enjoy the trip

So I have a question....Say we get everything finished by tonight (with the rolls at least) and get the teams selected by the end of the weekend or so..

 

Are we planning on starting the draft a week early and then just taking a break during the 4th of July holiday? I remember being in the draft a few years ago and it took quite a while, so much that we had to decrease the amount of time for each pick?

  • Author
I'm pretty pumped!
This is one of my favroite times of the year. I love the draft and the hipe before it.
  • Author
So I have a question....Say we get everything finished by tonight (with the rolls at least) and get the teams selected by the end of the weekend or so..
Jim Schue is on vacation with limited computer access.

 

Are we planning on starting the draft a week early and then just taking a break during the 4th of July holiday?
The deadline for selecting keepers isn't until around the 1st.

 

Plus I will be in California for six days next week and may not have computer access.

 

I remember being in the draft a few years ago and it took quite a while, so much that we had to decrease the amount of time for each pick?
The draft ended with plenty of time last year and didn't have to have the time shortened
Jim Schue is on vacation with limited computer access.

 

The deadline for selecting keepers isn't until around the 1st.

 

Plus I will be in California for six days next week and may not have computer access.

 

The draft ended with plenty of time last year and didn't have to have the time shortened

 

Gotcha....I'm in no hurry, but I figured I'd check on the idea anyway! :thumb:

:dancingpa

I got to get fimilar with the website.

 

Sounds a little sneaky to me!

Sounds a little sneaky to me!

 

Psssh.

I don't need to be sneaky to dominate.:ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.