Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest word on Meeks?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stay :thumb:

 

Go Cats!

Hope you are right! I wish Jodie nothing, but, the very best in whatever decision he makes!

We want Jodie,we want Jodie,GO CATS!

Could Jodie want to leave so bad that he is waiting to see who else pulls out of the draft and see if his draft position might improve? If so this could go down to the wire tommorrow before we know his decision.

Have read a couple places that the Bulls removed Jodie from their draft board after his workout Thursday.

 

Also that he told teams during the interview process that he would rather play in Europe than in the D-League.

I wish Jodie nothing but the best whatever he decides. I am also selfish and want back so I wish him nothing but the best as a Wildcat! :D:ylsuper:

 

I do believe that coming back for a year in Cals dribble drive offense would do nothing but help him. Right now imo all that he has shown the NBA is that he can catch and shoot bc thats basically what he did in most games last season. A year with U.K. with this coach and offense where he can show his speed and all around athleticism will drive his draft status much higher.

 

Besides, my quality source.....a 2nd removed 3rd cousin on my wifes side said that he is coming back to U.K..:thumb:

I think he will be back, but who knows at this point.

I think he will be back, but who knows at this point.

 

I get the opposite feeling. I think he's gone for some reason.

I get the opposite feeling. I think he's gone for some reason.

 

I don't want to feel that, but yea it kinda seems like he's trying to leave if he can.

I get the opposite feeling. I think he's gone for some reason.

 

that is what I think.

I don't want to feel that, but yea it kinda seems like he's trying to leave if he can.

 

I don't want to feel it either, but I do.

 

Doesn't he have to decide by sometime tomorrow ?

 

I just get the feeling that there will be no press conference or any type of announcement tomorrow and he's leaving his name in.

I think if he was coming back he would have already announced it.

It seems like he's looking to get out no matter what

Pretty sure I just heard on the News he was coming back.....but the TV was in the other room...so I could be wrong

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.