Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks projected 44th pick after Draft Workout Camp

Featured Replies

He's 44 in this mock draft, but I believe I read where he was 26 in another draft.

 

Personally I think he will announce in the next week, or shortly after, that he is coming back.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much do these mock drafts and workout camps include foreign players? It seems to me that most, if not all NBA teams would keep their international "finds" top secret, so as not to let others know who some players are. Of course everybody knows Rubio.

 

What I am saying is that if you throw in a handful of international players in the draft, Meeks may certainly drop lower than these projections.

Meeks has 11 days to withdraw. Money says he still does.

I havent seen Meeks name in the last couple mock drafts I looked at.

 

 

I've notice there is not a Senior in the top 15 picks...:idunno:

:cry:... I just seen the 2010 Mock draft and Meeks is #45 in that one...

Another strengeth is he makes violent cuts.

 

I laughed out loud....thanks.

:cry:... I just seen the 2010 Mock draft and Meeks is #45 in that one...

I guess that's why he went....not much room to improve stock....even though he'd improve his game.

He's 44 in this mock draft, but I believe I read where he was 26 in another draft.

 

Personally I think he will announce in the next week, or shortly after, that he is coming back.

Personally, I guess I was wrong. :D:popcorn:

I just don't see him jumping from the mid-40's to the first round. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm worried about Jodie's decision.

Meeks has 11 days to withdraw. Money says he still does.

Guess I lost my money on that one. I really didn't think he'd stay in.

Guess I lost my money on that one. I really didn't think he'd stay in.

 

I know there have been a couple called out on info on this situation, but I find it strange how many confess to missing this on different threads. What the heck, I didnt post it but I thought he was coming back also.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.