June 1, 200917 yr There is a wild rumor circulating that John Wall might opt to go to Greece for major money and never play in college... Probably just a rumor, but worth mentioning.
June 1, 200917 yr There is a wild rumor circulating that John Wall might opt to go to Greece for major money and never play in college... Probably just a rumor, but worth mentioning. That's not even funny...What am I going to do with all these "John Wall has arrived" T-Shirts. What will we do!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
June 1, 200917 yr You mean he's going to break that promise he made to his parents. :cry::cry::popcorn:
June 1, 200917 yr There is a wild rumor circulating that John Wall might opt to go to Greece for major money and never play in college... Probably just a rumor, but worth mentioning. Maybe he should ask Brandon Jennings about that.
June 1, 200917 yr Author Disclaimer: Don't hate the messenger :lol: I am posting the latest on the Xavier Henry rumors in the other thread, btw.
June 1, 200917 yr Maybe he should ask Brandon Jennings about that. Considering he's still a top 7 prospect, it hurt him a lot, didn't it?
June 1, 200917 yr Author Here's what I added to my site: I guess the Xavier Henry rumors failed to keep the rumor mill churning, because the latest rumor has John Wall skipping college to play a season in Greece. The basis of this rumor is that Wall has discovered that he is not academically eligible and Sonny Vaccarro is negotiating a professional deal for him. My thoughts: Like the Henry rumor, I wouldn't pay a great deal of attention to this one. It is fun to pass along and discuss, but at this point, it is nothing more than an online rumor.
June 1, 200917 yr If this happens, this could go from the best few weeks at UK to a bad few weeks with the aligations and this.
June 1, 200917 yr Author So is it also a rumore that he isn't going to be academically eligible? Yes, that was part of this rumor. I haven't tracked down the true source yet.
June 1, 200917 yr If this happens, this could go from the best few weeks at UK to a bad few weeks with the aligations and this. :confused:Why do people keep saying this. It won't be a problem at UK. They spend an awful a lot of money to police their program.
June 1, 200917 yr The basis of this rumor is that Wall has discovered that he is not academically eligible ...Was Eric Bledsoe's coach his test proctor?
June 1, 200917 yr Considering he's still a top 7 prospect, it hurt him a lot, didn't it? Jennings has said that it was a mistake and he wouldn't recommend it. No matter where his draft status is I'm sure he would rather have spent this year in college. He gets paid (well sometimes), but he will have plenty of money in the next and I'm sure the college experience would have been just as rewarding.
June 1, 200917 yr That's not even funny...What am I going to do with all these "John Wall has arrived" T-Shirts. What will we do!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: You could send them to Greece? :sssh:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.