Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall to Greece?

Featured Replies

Is Bledsoe going to qualify, or has he already?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Bledsoe going to qualify, or has he already?

 

I thought I read GT saying he passed but don't quote me.

The problem is Jennings didn't have the option of playing in college.

 

 

 

If he doesn't qualify, I could see it. If he does qualify, he'll be playing for Calipari.

 

 

 

Here, it is. Basketball is still big in certain areas in Europe. And you can play against professionals & make some money. More importantly, you don't have to qualify academically.

 

 

 

 

 

No, although anyone who challenges this rule will not have to worry about any precedent.

 

I'm not saying that playing overseas helped him more than playing in college, but it doesn't mean that playing overseas hurt him-thus, why I alluded to the fact that he was projected as a top 7 pick. He would have been the best frosh in the country this season, which would have meant he would have had more exposure and his draft stock would be right there with Griffin and Rubio IMO. So in that respect I guess it hurt him, but not much.

 

 

 

It's not like he shunned the College life on purpose, he was ruled academically ineligible and not allowed to play, instead of attempting to test again and get a higher score, he decided to take the other route.

 

Wall should have the grades and if he does, he'll be at UK. It's a non issue.

 

Jennings, whether he wanted to go to overseas or not most certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone from what I've read. Did it hurt him? No, probably not. Does he probably wish he'd gone to college? I'm not positive, but I would think he does. If Wall can go to school he should. This is not for my personal UK fan reason beliefs, it is just the better way to go.

I thought I read GT saying he passed but don't quote me.

I posted an article that said he was good to go...

  • Author

Someone on ZagsBlog (not the blog but in the comments) says Wall to Greece and Cousins to Germany. I love when these bizarre rumors get started :lol:

Someone on ZagsBlog (not the blog but in the comments) says Wall to Greece and Cousins to Germany. I love when these bizarre rumors get started :lol:

 

Im not sure, but I think you may have started the John Wall to Greece rumor. :lol:

Unless he has problems with his test scores, I don't see Wall going anywhere but Kentucky. Heck, he already knows he's going to be rich after his one-and-done. I think he really wants to honor what he said he promised his dad he would do, and also get at least one year of the college experience.

Edited by The Professor

  • Author
Im not sure, but I think you may have started the John Wall to Greece rumor. :lol:

 

I didn't start it. Someone on TCP started it.

I didn't start it. Someone on TCP started it.

I saw that too. But I swear they credited an "awireman" for the rumor. They may have even linked your twitter. :lol:

  • Author
I saw that too. But I swear they credited an "awireman" for the rumor. They may have even linked your twitter. :lol:

 

Who credited me for the rumor?

Who credited me for the rumor?

 

I honestly dont remember...Ill try to look and see though.

  • Author
I honestly dont remember...Ill try to look and see though.

 

That's madness. I clearly stated on my site that it was just a rumor from another site. Oh well, what can you do?

That's madness. I clearly stated on my site that it was just a rumor from another site. Oh well, what can you do?

 

Take it in stride I guess. Hey, this could be some good publicity for BGP though huh?? :jump:

  • Author
Take it in stride I guess. Hey, this could be some good publicity for BGP though huh?? :jump:

 

Ah, I'm not worried about it. It is pretty funny, though. I updated my article to indicate that it came from another site. :ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.