Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Landon Slone to Morehead

Featured Replies

Nice land for Morehead and Landon, no pun intended!

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I honestly question his decision to go there.......I don't know if he is athletic enough to play for DT.

 

Tubby had tha same thoughts about C-LO,afew years ago.But it all worked out for Cris.I think it will for Landon also.

Tubby had tha same thoughts about C-LO,afew years ago.But it all worked out for Cris.I think it will for Landon also.

 

Chris Lofton and Landon Slone were very different coming out of high school. I don't think you can compare the two.

Does he have to sit out a year if he was a walk on?

I don't think a non scholly transfer has to sit, only those on scholly have to sit out a season.

  • Author

I'm not sure about the rule on sitting out for walk-ons.

Yes, he does have to sit out this year.

I don't think a non scholly transfer has to sit, only those on scholly have to sit out a season.

It makes no difference as to scholarship or non-scholarship.

 

Landon Slone will have to sit out this season at Morehead.

He has filed an appeal to the NCAA to let him play next year because he was a walkon.

Of course he has. When the rules don't fall in favor of people, they appeal the rule. Why even have rules. Do away with rules, and just have a "permission board"

 

"Can I play at Morehead next year?"

 

"Well, of course you can because we have no rules."

Of course he has. When the rules don't fall in favor of people, they appeal the rule. Why even have rules. Do away with rules, and just have a "permission board"

 

"Can I play at Morehead next year?"

 

"Well, of course you can because we have no rules."

 

True in some cases but I don't believe appeals always win in the NCAA. I'd say it may for Landon but who knows. Didn't Ty Profitt appeal his having to sit out a year when he transferred from Notre Dame to Morehead last year?

He has filed an appeal to the NCAA to let him play next year because he was a walkon.

It is not because he was a walk-on. He is petitioning the NCAA because the coaching change at Kentucky forced his hand into transferring.

 

He will have to sit out the 2009-10 season at Morehead.

It is not because he was a walk-on. He is petitioning the NCAA because the coaching change at Kentucky forced his hand into transferring.

 

He will have to sit out the 2009-10 season at Morehead.

 

:thumb: I'm sorry that is correct.

Of course he has. When the rules don't fall in favor of people, they appeal the rule. Why even have rules. Do away with rules, and just have a "permission board"

 

"Can I play at Morehead next year?"

 

"Well, of course you can because we have no rules."

So, you wouldn't have appealed? C'mon:rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.