Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Landon Slone to Morehead

Featured Replies

It's not official yet, but it is going to happen. Congrats to Landon.

 

I figured a day with Donnie T would bring him around...

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not official yet, but it is going to happen. Congrats to Landon.

 

I figured a day with Donnie T would bring him around...

 

 

I honestly question his decision to go there.......I don't know if he is athletic enough to play for DT.

  • Author
I honestly question his decision to go there.......I don't know if he is athletic enough to play for DT.

 

Every OVC team can use a good shooter. MSU is likely thinking of some other benefits he can provide, as well.

As much as I hate to see Landon leave UK, I am glad he is staying around here. good luck to him, and I hope he does well.

It's not official yet, but it is going to happen. Congrats to Landon.

 

I figured a day with Donnie T would bring him around...

 

I knew that my sources were pretty good in this case.

  • Author
I knew that my sources were pretty good in this case.

 

Yeah, I trust mine on this one, as well :thumb:

 

It will be great for MSU to have a recognizable name on the roster. This will be a good relationship for both team and player, IMO.

Yeah, I trust mine on this one, as well :thumb:

 

It will be great for MSU to have a recognizable name on the roster. This will be a good relationship for both team and player, IMO.

 

No doubt. I'd say our sources are pretty similar on MSU things.

  • Author
No doubt. I'd say our sources are pretty similar on MSU things.

 

:sssh::thumb:

It's not official yet, but it is going to happen. Congrats to Landon.

 

I figured a day with Donnie T would bring him around...

 

Does he have to sit out a year?

  • Author
Does he have to sit out a year?

 

I'm pretty sure he would have to sit out a year, yes.

It was great to get to see Landon play this past year wearing the blue and white! Glad to see he is staying close so we can all keep up with his career! Im sure he is a little upset at how this came about, but looking back how many KY boys can say they put on that jersey! Best of luck Landon!

After seeing Morehead last year I don't know that Slone gets much clock there either. They seem to have some good young talent, and play an athletic style of ball.

Slone will do well at Morehead imo. Congrats to Landoin Slone and to Morehead, the Eagles and coach Tyndall have a good one.:ylsuper:

It was great to get to see Landon play this past year wearing the blue and white! Glad to see he is staying close so we can all keep up with his career! Best of luck Landon!

 

Good post! :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.