Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Has Counter Sued Billy Clyde

Featured Replies

  • Author
I guess technically though, the lawsuit isn't about the firing is it?

 

Its that UK (or the UKAA) tampered with his A&M negotiations. So if the UKAA "advised" UK to go after BCG... MAYBE he's got an angle? Its a wierd angle, but who knows.

 

$6 million of the lawsuit is about the premature termination of a guaranteed contract

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's next? UK fans sue Billy Gillispie for breach of promise? He did say he was there to cut down the nets afterall......

 

Sounds like a class action suit to me.... :lol:

  • Author
Sounds like a class action suit to me.... :lol:

 

Or maybe a classless action suit :lol:

Not sure why UK decided to file suit? What are they trying to gain?

Not sure why UK decided to file suit? What are they trying to gain?
$6 million maybe?
Not sure why UK decided to file suit? What are they trying to gain?

 

Could be to have the KY court establish jurisdiction rather than the TX court. :idunno:

I will say it again I would have had someone go get the contract during the Gardner Webb game. He will get a settlement but not what he is looking for. UK gave him every opportunity to sign up.

Could be to have the KY court establish jurisdiction rather than the TX court. :idunno:

 

Texas Court is an old school legal system.:scared:

Give the man his money so he can go ahead and volunteer for that girls middle school job in Texas.

I for one cannot wait to see how this all unfolds, it is going to be one wild ride!

I for one cannot wait to see how this all unfolds, it is going to be one wild ride!

 

I can't wait until its all over with. I'd like to see Gillispie and UK not be a media story anymore and just see everyone move on.

The thing that intrigues me is all the bad stuff that could be aired for the public in this case.

 

Exactly! As I said in the other thread, I said after he was fired that UK should just go ahead and pay him the 6 million, then everything would go away quietly.

 

Things may come out about Billy but he will get paid enough either way so it won't hurt his life. BUT, if just one thing wasn't going 100% correct/by the rules at UK and he bring sit out, well then UK will have it's image tarnished/questioned. With what is coming out about Memphis now, UK doesn't need fuel being added to the fire. Just pay him the money and move on.

I can't wait until its all over with. I'd like to see Gillispie and UK not be a media story anymore and just see everyone move on.

 

:thumb:

It's been said that Billy has a good attorney and im sure is advising him on what is the best thing to do. If there was a mistake on whom to sue then it's the attorney not Billy who made the mistake.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.