May 29, 200917 yr I can't wait until its all over with. I'd like to see Gillispie and UK not be a media story anymore and just see everyone move on. :thumb:
May 29, 200917 yr It's been said that Billy has a good attorney and im sure is advising him on what is the best thing to do. With some of the stuff he has been rumored to have been into I would say that he does have a good attorney . You know.....the kind that could get Ronnie Milsap a drivers license.:lol:
May 29, 200917 yr How can he sue for UK ''interfering'' on the TAMU job. He was never under contract at UK. Worthless.
May 29, 200917 yr I wish they would agree on a price and end this. It would be better for both parties. Even if UK paid him 6 mil. that isn't alot of money for the school, especially if you believe that they will win a national championship this year.
May 29, 200917 yr Pay the man, move on they have already too much on their plate. He was the coach, not a good one but your word means something. Ask Coach Cal to help.
May 29, 200917 yr Pay the man, move on they have already too much on their plate. He was the coach, not a good one but your word means something. Ask Coach Cal to help. Did Saban help buy out....um...what was his name again?
May 29, 200917 yr I believe, Ohio State tried to say that a Memorandem of Agreement was not a contract. It went to court. They had to pay in the end, because it is.
May 29, 200917 yr Paw, nope Bama grossed over 32 Million in 2008 alone. Coach Shula had a CONTRACT. Any more questions? Coach Saban has donated ...oh I might be wasteing cyberspace time, I'm done.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.