Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Landon Slone

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morehead, Arkansas or Georgetown College

EKU or G'Town would be his best bet. Even at those two schools, he would have trouble seeing PT.

  • Author

What about a school like NKU where hs can play right a way and have a better gym then some Division I schools.

What about a school like NKU where hs can play right a way and have a better gym then some Division I schools.

 

"Many" :D

What about a school like NKU where hs can play right a way and have a better gym then some Division I schools.

 

If Landon leaves UK, I hope he considers coming north. We would love to have him at NKU.

If Landon leaves UK, I hope he considers coming north. We would love to have him at NKU.

 

 

He already has his release from UK.

My guess is he doesnt go to a D 1 school.

I was speaking with a former NKU player this past weekend and he said that Coach Bezold was watching what has been occurring down in Lexington very closely. Whether that means we would go after Slone...I don't know.

WKU, Morehead, JUCO, G-town, or wherever BCG ends up...

With Morehead being D-1, would he have to sit out or no?

 

Cause I know if he went to a place like NKU, being D-II, he wouldn't have to no matter what.

I hope he comes to NKU!

Morehead, Eastern, Pikeville College, Cumberland, Centre, Union, Georgetown.

He should come across town and play for Coach Lane. He'd be a very nice fit next year :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.