May 20, 200917 yr http://www.highschoolot.com/content/blogpost/5176857/ This website claims it will have a live webcast of the signing.
May 20, 200917 yr I would've never guessed this based on the last month of drama, but here is what Wall had to say: Wall: Picking Kentucky "Was an easy decision." I love this quote By adding Wall, Kentucky cements what scout.com analyst Dave Telep said might be one of the strongest recruiting classes of all time. "I think right now everybody’s on notice," Telep said. "This is old school Kentucky right now, and the rest of the country has been served notice. This is the real deal. These guys are coming after players, they're getting guys, and they have a powerful product to sell."
May 20, 200917 yr Author I love this quote Yeah, I love it when he pulled out the old school Kentucky quote :thumb:
May 20, 200917 yr http://www.highschoolot.com/content/blogpost/5176857/ This website claims it will have a live webcast of the signing. I'm trying to find the presser feed on this site. Anyone having any luck?
May 20, 200917 yr I'm trying to find the presser feed on this site. Anyone having any luck? http://www.wkyt.com It's on there.
May 20, 200917 yr Author Notes: - Wall is looking very sharp in a suit and tie - Wall is being introduced by his pastor, who is the founder of Word of God Christian Academy - His school requires a 2.4 GPA to participate in athletics - "I have chose to attend the University of Kentucky." - Reasons for choosing UK: Relationship with Coach Cal, wants to compete for national championship, wants to be a great student - Watching Derrick Rose at Memphis was important in his decision - He promised his dad before he passed away that he would attend college - Florida, Kentucky, Duke and Miami were his final four choices - He realizes there will be plenty of expectations at UK - He wants to make a run at a national championship - His plan is to go to Kentucky for 2-3 years; if Coach Cal decides he's ready for the NBA after one year, then he'll go - He has received a lot of phone calls from coaches; sometimes 3-4 calls a day -
May 20, 200917 yr Author For those that didn't watch: http://www.allkyhoops.com/2009/05/john-wall-press-conference-notes.html
May 20, 200917 yr Notes: - Wall is looking very sharp in a suit and tie - Wall is being introduced by his pastor, who is the founder of Word of God Christian Academy - His school requires a 2.4 GPA to participate in athletics - "I have chose to attend the University of Kentucky." - Reasons for choosing UK: Relationship with Coach Cal, wants to compete for national championship, wants to be a great student - Watching Derrick Rose at Memphis was important in his decision - He promised his dad before he passed away that he would attend college - Florida, Kentucky, Duke and Miami were his final four choices - He realizes there will be plenty of expectations at UK - He wants to make a run at a national championship - His plan is to go to Kentucky for 2-3 years; if Coach Cal decides he's ready for the NBA after one year, then he'll go - He has received a lot of phone calls from coaches; sometimes 3-4 calls a day - :laugh::lol::clap: Sorry Wireman but I had to note those 2 statements side by side. Obviously you forgot the "n" or Mr. Wall had really great grades in the other classes to pull up his English Marks.
May 20, 200917 yr Pretty well spoken. Covered a lot of stuff we already knew, but seems like hes ready to rock the blue and white (Kentucky Blue).
May 20, 200917 yr Author :laugh::lol::clap: Sorry Wireman but I had to note those 2 statements side by side. Obviously you forgot the "n" or Mr. Wall had really great grades in the other classes to pull up his English Marks. We'll say that I forgot the "n" :sssh:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.