Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall Press Conference

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. I hope there is a link.

Dang it, I'll be busy!

 

I'm sure it will be on Youtube.

  • Author

I'll be posting live updates from the presser.

I'll be posting live updates from the presser.

 

 

You Da Man!!!:thumb:

Can't wait, should have a lot of coverage for this.

I guess a lot of people were wrong about him, thinking he would wait past the deadline or not leak any information before signing. I guess Wall is still a good guy and not a drag it out punk, rather he was just really making sure UK was for him. Because this presser is nothing but formality.

Wireman, you need to start using Twitter! :thumb:

^ He does. :lol: He gave me a lovely morning wake up message. It said, Good morning, oh yeah John Wall to Kentucky. :lol: Thanks I couldn't go back to sleep after that and it was my off day. :D

^ He does. :lol: He gave me a lovely morning wake up message. It said, Good morning, oh yeah John Wall to Kentucky. :lol: Thanks I couldn't go back to sleep after that and it was my off day. :D

 

:lol: I had five text messages from ppl by 9 AM....It was an awful day to try to sleep.

:lol: I had five text messages from ppl by 9 AM....It was an awful day to try to sleep.

 

Today doesn't call for any sleep, it simply calls for celebration. :D

Where is the press conference at?

 

Wall's high school I think, from what I've heard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.