Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall Press Conference

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

:irked::irked:

The first minute sounded/looked as if he was reading from a teleprompter. Sounded like a well spoken guy.

The first minute sounded/looked as if he was reading from a teleprompter. Sounded like a well spoken guy.

 

You know, when I watched the first couple of minutes, I thought he really needed a speaking class, but as it went on, it seemed like he is a pretty well spoken individual.

I dont care how he speaks as long as he gets the ball to the HOLE!!!

I dont care how he speaks as long as he gets the ball to the HOLE!!!

 

Oh he can get to the hole, haven't you seen the vids? :D:jump:

BTW, sorry in advance for saying/doing this because obviously I have already spoken on John Wall and how I feel in numerous threads. I have gave some pretty calm, collective and insightful thoughts as to what we may be able to expect out of a super-talented team next year, and how it feels good to mean something once more. But with that said, and with the formal warning...........................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG......We just signed John Wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:dancingpa: :dancingpa: :dancingpa: :dancingpa: :dancingpa:

You know, when I watched the first couple of minutes, I thought he really needed a speaking class, but as it went on, it seemed like he is a pretty well spoken individual.

 

You also have to remember he is a 17 or 18 year old kid. He was probably nervous at the beginning.

You also have to remember he is a 17 or 18 year old kid. He was probably nervous at the beginning.

 

Well, he's actually 19, but yeah, I agree.

You also have to remember he is a 17 or 18 year old kid. He was probably nervous at the beginning.

 

Yea but John Wall and other biig name recruits have played on big stages before and know what it's like to have the spotlight on them. If they're nervous it won't be to a large extent...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.