May 14, 200917 yr I think he was paying her a little along all these years and she got greedy and he said enough is enough. It is about his character or he wouldn't have went to the FBI and beat her to the punch before she went public with whatever all you UL fans say he didn't do. I just don't believe RP would go to the authorities if he had done something illegal. He may have done something immoral that would not surprise me. If you have read all that is printed about this woman it is very obvious she is a Gold Digger. I think RP notified the FBI because he was being extorted by her and she is the one who broke the law. No need to keep stiring the pot because you don't like him. If things do come out and RP has done something illegal then you can say I told you so.
May 14, 200917 yr I just don't believe RP would go to the authorities if he had done something illegal. Exactly... It's that simple for me. Pitino may have questionable character, but he's not stupid.
May 15, 200917 yr Exactly... It's that simple for me. Pitino may have questionable character, but he's not stupid. Agreed...
May 15, 200917 yr Author My take on this is that she is accusing him of something criminal which ultimately led to the abortion...... "while The Courier-Journal has interviewed her, it hasn't published her allegations because she never reported them to police" "She said Tim Sypher was caring and concerned about her after the alleged incident" "her husband wouldn't let her go on out-of-town trips with the basketball team" It will be next to impossible for her to prove it IMO and her character, behavior and history is questionable at best. Sounds to me like something consentual happened in 2003, and now that she's getting divorced, she's looking for a payday by putting a new spin on it.
May 15, 200917 yr My thoughts are along the lines of your CJ Bidy. I have no doubt that something happened. Pintino would never have met with her in the beginning if something didn't occur and he has referred to the "incident" himself. I don't believe it was criminal, but that Sypher is now trying to find herself a new meal ticket. She doesn't have a background that reveals a trusting and reputable character. I have a feeling that she's going to spend some time in stripes and Mr. Pitino will have his character further tarnished because of something that he probably shouldn't have done in the first place (nothing new according to most), but it may be a final straw for his wife to say a permanent bye bye. I feel sorry for this Sypher gal's kids. What a circus life!
May 15, 200917 yr Exactly... It's that simple for me. Pitino may have questionable character, but he's not stupid. Deuce you are the only one I believe that believes RP may have done something with this woman. If RM and Sharp would read my posts completely before trying to tell me he has done nothing illegal would save us all some typing. I have said it several times I don't think he has done anything illegal and why they keep saying that, I have no idea. Sharp is like my wife telling me what I think about something they can read my mind. You hit the nail on the head. RP is smart and he reported her before she could go public with whatever she says he did. Nothing illegal just character assasination I think. Like I said, there are two sides to every story and only one is out at this time but the other one will come out sometime for sure.
May 15, 200917 yr Deuce you are the only one I believe that believes RP may have done something with this woman. If RM and Sharp would read my posts completely before trying to tell me he has done nothing illegal would save us all some typing. I have said it several times I don't think he has done anything illegal and why they keep saying that, I have no idea. Sharp is like my wife telling me what I think about something they can read my mind. You hit the nail on the head. RP is smart and he reported her before she could go public with whatever she says he did. Nothing illegal just character assasination I think. Like I said, there are two sides to every story and only one is out at this time but the other one will come out sometime for sure. Your wife must be a smart woman! Originally Posted by Milfordflash I think he was paying her a little along all these years and she got greedy and he said enough is enough. It is about his character or he wouldn't have went to the FBI and beat her to the punch before she went public with whatever all you UL fans say he didn't do. Where did you get this from a soap opera. I never said that RP didn't do anything wrong so you need to go back and read my post. :ohbrother:
May 15, 200917 yr The idea that Rick may have been involved with this woman is not really that mind-blowing is it? We have all heard the Pitino rumors over the last 20 years! I think it would be absurd for Rick to go to the FBI just to implement himself, he is not stupid! Bottom-line is this: We have no idea what really is going on or what happened!
May 15, 200917 yr Your wife must be a smart woman! Originally Posted by Milfordflash I think he was paying her a little along all these years and she got greedy and he said enough is enough. It is about his character or he wouldn't have went to the FBI and beat her to the punch before she went public with whatever all you UL fans say he didn't do. Where did you get this from a soap opera. I never said that RP didn't do anything wrong so you need to go back and read my post. :ohbrother: I'm with you. I said he may have done something immoral, but not illegal. Milfordflash, if you would read the story, you would see that she alleges he did something illegal. Any defense of Pitino is crucified by you. I'm only defending him from criminal activity. I don't have any idea, nor motivation to defend his morals. You're trying to make it look like poor Milfordflash is misunderstood. That's not it at all. I read what you say. And I understand what you say.
May 15, 200917 yr Sounds to me like this lady had a easy bake oven. Rick and her were sharing cookies than eventually baked a cookie. Rick decided that he didn't want to bake cookies so if she would get rid of the cookie and the oven then he would make sure she was paid for it. As time went on she decided to heck with the oven, I now want the factory and I think Rick is going to pay for it. Rick said now look, I'll get you another oven but no way are we buying the factory. To which Betty Crocker said no way I want the factory and now that you've really upset me I want 3 factories and if you don't then I'll tell every one how we got into the baking business. Then Rick calls the FBI and here we are ! :walk:
May 15, 200917 yr I dont know what did or didnt happen but this chick sounds like bad news all around.
May 15, 200917 yr Sounds to me like this lady had a easy bake oven. Rick and her were sharing cookies than eventually baked a cookie. Rick decided that he didn't want to bake cookies so if she would get rid of the cookie and the oven then he would make sure she was paid for it. As time went on she decided to heck with the oven, I now want the factory and I think Rick is going to pay for it. Rick said now look, I'll get you another oven but no way are we buying the factory. To which Betty Crocker said no way I want the factory and now that you've really upset me I want 3 factories and if you don't then I'll tell every one how we got into the baking business. Then Rick calls the FBI and here we are ! :walk: :laugh:
May 18, 200917 yr Sounds to me like this lady had a easy bake oven. Rick and her were sharing cookies than eventually baked a cookie. Rick decided that he didn't want to bake cookies so if she would get rid of the cookie and the oven then he would make sure she was paid for it. As time went on she decided to heck with the oven, I now want the factory and I think Rick is going to pay for it. Rick said now look, I'll get you another oven but no way are we buying the factory. To which Betty Crocker said no way I want the factory and now that you've really upset me I want 3 factories and if you don't then I'll tell every one how we got into the baking business. Then Rick calls the FBI and here we are ! :walk: Whether your right or not, I love the analogy!:clap:
May 18, 200917 yr Sounds to me like this lady had a easy bake oven. Rick and her were sharing cookies than eventually baked a cookie. Rick decided that he didn't want to bake cookies so if she would get rid of the cookie and the oven then he would make sure she was paid for it. As time went on she decided to heck with the oven, I now want the factory and I think Rick is going to pay for it. Rick said now look, I'll get you another oven but no way are we buying the factory. To which Betty Crocker said no way I want the factory and now that you've really upset me I want 3 factories and if you don't then I'll tell every one how we got into the baking business. Then Rick calls the FBI and here we are ! :walk: Excellent post! :banana::laugh:
May 19, 200917 yr Look at his. I'm not disputing whether she is a gold digger as apparently she is. What gets me is the Louisville media is doing everything it can to keep her side of what happened out of the news. Look at the picture the CJ changed from yesterday to today. Bottom line is Rick will get his eventually and things will come out. :puke::puke: I know that it is a novel approach to reporting, but becasue that cannot substantiate anything, you want them to report what? Rumor? Innuendo??? What? We get all of that here! I still find it laughable that people think he has that much power! When her story or accusations are proven, then it should be reported as news, until then, SHE is the one with the indictment. GOLD DIGGER! :taz:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.