Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Karen Sypher Update

Featured Replies

The son of this lady was shown in a CJ photo holding a sign that says "what's the price of an abortion?"

 

I guess we now know what her claim will be.

Looks like a big time gold digger to me.

Looks like a big time gold digger to me.

Lord knows Slick Rick wouldn't do anything he shouldn't.:ohbrother:

Lord knows Slick Rick wouldn't do anything he shouldn't.:ohbrother:

 

 

Didn't say he would or wouldn't, but my goodness, look at the woman's history. :ohbrother::ohbrother:

Didn't say he would or wouldn't, but my goodness, look at the woman's history. :ohbrother::ohbrother:

Look at his. I'm not disputing whether she is a gold digger as apparently she is. What gets me is the Louisville media is doing everything it can to keep her side of what happened out of the news. Look at the picture the CJ changed from yesterday to today. Bottom line is Rick will get his eventually and things will come out.

Look at his. I'm not disputing whether she is a gold digger as apparently she is.

 

 

And that was my only point. I don't work in the media, or live in Louisville. I was merely pointing out that the woman has obviously been looking for somebody to take care of her for life for sometime.

And that was my only point. I don't work in the media, or live in Louisville. I was merely pointing out that the woman has obviously been looking for somebody to take care of her for life for sometime.

 

:thumb: That's what I am getting to. All signs point toward Gold Digger.

If abortion was the issue she used to extort then:

 

1) Although not something I support, it's not illegal, which is her claim.

2) Infidelity, although immoral, is not illegal

3) Extortion is illegal

4) She didn't do ANYTHING about ANYTHING until 6 years after the fact, when she's in the middle of a divorce.

 

 

The media isn't reporting "her side". Everyone is clammoring bias by the C-J. C'mon...wouldn't ESPN, FoxSports, SI, and all the rest be jumping all over this if there was something verifiable? ESPN even interviewed her in a Starbucks and came away with nothing useful.

 

Whether Rick Pitino is or isn't a cheater isn't even a viable argument. It has nothing to do with Rick Pitino's character, and everything to do with hers.

If abortion was the issue she used to extort then:

 

1) Although not something I support, it's not illegal, which is her claim.

2) Infidelity, although immoral, is not illegal

3) Extortion is illegal

4) She didn't do ANYTHING about ANYTHING until 6 years after the fact, when she's in the middle of a divorce.

 

 

The media isn't reporting "her side". Everyone is clammoring bias by the C-J. C'mon...wouldn't ESPN, FoxSports, SI, and all the rest be jumping all over this if there was something verifiable? ESPN even interviewed her in a Starbucks and came away with nothing useful.

 

Whether Rick Pitino is or isn't a cheater isn't even a viable argument. It has nothing to do with Rick Pitino's character, and everything to do with hers.

I think he was paying her a little along all these years and she got greedy and he said enough is enough. It is about his character or he wouldn't have went to the FBI and beat her to the punch before she went public with whatever all you UL fans say he didn't do.

I think he was paying her a little along all these years and she got greedy and he said enough is enough. It is about his character or he wouldn't have went to the FBI and beat her to the punch before she went public with whatever all you UL fans say he didn't do.

 

 

I don't know what he did or didn't do, except that it's apparently NOT illegal as she contends. You are certainly welcome to believe what you want, but objectively, unless he has done something illegal, he certainly has nothing to fear. And secondly, no matter what, she had no business breaking the law herself by extorting the man.

 

It isn't about HIS character.

I don't know what he did or didn't do, except that it's apparently NOT illegal as she contends. You are certainly welcome to believe what you want, but objectively, unless he has done something illegal, he certainly has nothing to fear. And secondly, no matter what, she had no business breaking the law herself by extorting the man.

 

It isn't about HIS character.

 

I didn't say he has done anything illegal and he probably has not. But it is about his character being ruined by a woman who was trying to clean his pockets out. She didn't just say well I'm going to call up Rick today and make up a story about him and me. He wouldn't have responded to that with out something taking place that he wants kept quiet. It will come out though it may take awhile but her story will come out. Oh by the way RM what is you're explanation for the CJ's taking the picture of her son protesting off their web site and putting it back up without him on there. U of L doesn't have anything to do with that do they?

I didn't say he has done anything illegal and he probably has not. But it is about his character being ruined by a woman who was trying to clean his pockets out. She didn't just say well I'm going to call up Rick today and make up a story about him and me. He wouldn't have responded to that with out something taking place that he wants kept quiet. It will come out though it may take awhile but her story will come out. Oh by the way RM what is you're explanation for the CJ's taking the picture of her son protesting off their web site and putting it back up without him on there. U of L doesn't have anything to do with that do they?

 

 

I don't work at the C-J,nor for UL, so I have no idea if they are connected, or what is going on with the picture. I do understand that it's posted on the HL website, so you're more than welcome to download it from there and frame it for posterity if you wish. :D

 

As to her story....why wait 6 years to try and get millions of dollars and various other "perks" from him? And why are you so willing to believe he did something wrong? Or even illegal? You don't like him, therefore he must be culpable. You secretly hope something scandalous does come to light. It would really make your day if it did.

 

I may be a fan of Rick Pitino, but I'm not blind. He's a human being, and he's not perfect, and he may or may not be a philanderer. But whatever his moral issues, he's not the one being indicted, or investigated by the FBI, she is. Why continue to blame him, when clearly she is the one who has broken the law? Is she not responsible for her own actions?

I don't work at the C-J,nor for UL, so I have no idea if they are connected, or what is going on with the picture. I do understand that it's posted on the HL website, so you're more than welcome to download it from there and frame it for posterity if you wish. :D

 

As to her story....why wait 6 years to try and get millions of dollars and various other "perks" from him? And why are you so willing to believe he did something wrong? Or even illegal? You don't like him, therefore he must be culpable. You secretly hope something scandalous does come to light. It would really make your day if it did.

 

I may be a fan of Rick Pitino, but I'm not blind. He's a human being, and he's not perfect, and he may or may not be a philanderer. But whatever his moral issues, he's not the one being indicted, or investigated by the FBI, she is. Why continue to blame him, when clearly she is the one who has broken the law? Is she not responsible for her own actions?

You evidently didn't read what I posted. I said I thought he was giving her money along and she decided she wanted more and he drew the line. I don't think he did anything illegal but he did something he did not want made public by this woman. I'm not taking up for her but as you know there is always two sides to every story and hers is being kept quiet for the time being. We shall see, I'm off to a baseball game now.:isurrender:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.