Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's Press Conference

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the last few minutes. What I saw was interesting. Might try and find a video of the rest.

Another great move to contact former players who haven't yet graduated and invite them back to finish up.

I am glad you do a review of the presser. Mine was so choppy that I just turned it off and said to myself, "Wireman will have a rundown."

Sounds awesome. I'm hoping to find a link to watch the actual presser shortly.

Like me and Big Spikes said way before this became a reality......

Coach Cal = A Perfect Fit at UK.

Like me and Big Spikes said way before this became a reality......

Coach Cal = A Perfect Fit at UK.

 

AMEN 2 THAT!

THANKS Wireman, spot on and great coverage!

I was at the presser and he maybe one of the smartest people I've listened to. Talking about recruiting China and making UK known world wide.

I like how he referred that Meeks would be back next year. That's the feel I got anyway from it.

  • Author
I am glad you do a review of the presser. Mine was so choppy that I just turned it off and said to myself, "Wireman will have a rundown."

 

You know it :thumb:

 

- I enjoyed hearing his breakdown of the RPI - I think we'll have a top 10 schedule year in and year out

 

- I was very interested in his discussion about China; talk about thinking outside the box in a very positive way

 

- I feel like he basically knows that Meeks is back, which isn't really a surprise, but it was great to get that feeling from his as well

 

- I am very excited about how he thinks certain players are going to fit in next season

 

- I feel bad from the walkons, but that isn't really a surprise either

I would love to play Texas.

 

A schedule of Indiana, Louisville, North Carolina, UConn, Texas, Stanford or Virginia (is that the school he said?). And do we make a return trip to Miami?

I love the quote about having an outdoor midnight madness at Commonwealth Stadium...and could be done this year as the football team will be away that Saturday...talk about rocking it at Commonwealth Stadium...and tailgating for a Midnight Madness

Calipari is a real visionary, no question about it. He has some really innovative ideas.

Down to earth would be the words to describe him! :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.