May 14, 200917 yr I would love to play Texas. A schedule of Indiana, Louisville, North Carolina, UConn, Texas, Stanford or Virginia (is that the school he said?). And do we make a return trip to Miami? My Non-Conference schedule would look something like this. Louisville, North Carolina, Indiana, Notre Dame, UConn, Texas, Stanford, Michigan St., Eastern, Morehead St., Maybe one other OVC school, and four other so called Mid-Majors. That plus the conference schedule would be pretty good year in and year out.
May 14, 200917 yr Author My Non-Conference schedule would look something like this. Louisville, North Carolina, Indiana, Notre Dame, UConn, Texas, Stanford, Michigan St., Eastern, Morehead St., Maybe one other OVC school, and four other so called Mid-Majors. That plus the conference schedule would be pretty good year in and year out. They have already scheduled Austin Peay as the other OVC school.:thumb:
May 14, 200917 yr My Non-Conference schedule would look something like this. Louisville, North Carolina, Indiana, Notre Dame, UConn, Texas, Stanford, Michigan St., Eastern, Morehead St., Maybe one other OVC school, and four other so called Mid-Majors. That plus the conference schedule would be pretty good year in and year out. I think it would be cool to alternate Eastern and Morehead St. with Western and Murray St every other year and play it at Lville or Cincy.
May 14, 200917 yr Hope he can pull off some wins too. :jump: I agree, I'm loving everything going on now, but wins gotta be part of the deal and I'm sure those will come. I would hate to be the first team on the schedule.
May 15, 200917 yr They have already scheduled Austin Peay as the other OVC school.:thumb: Thanks, Wireman.
May 15, 200917 yr I think it would be cool to alternate Eastern and Morehead St. with Western and Murray St every other year and play it at Lville or Cincy. That would be a good idea.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.