Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Major League Baseball's All-Time Best Hitters

Featured Replies

  • Author
Bonds

Gwynn

Ichiro

Pujols

 

The best hitters of the past 20 years easily, imo.

 

In the last 20 years, I would agree with the above. What about all time?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw a stat on Pujuls that is mind-boggling.

 

In his CAREER, he has only gone 3 games TWICE without getting a hit or walk.

 

 

That's insane

In the last 20 years, I would agree with the above. What about all time?
I believe those referenced pretty much cover it all. The last 20 years pretty much takes in my frame of reference. The only other name I would include is Josh Gibson, although his statistics are not really known.
Rod Carew?

George Brett?

Those are two I was going to mention. Also, it is hard to believe no one has mentioned Hank Aaron.

Those are two I was going to mention. Also, it is hard to believe no one has mentioned Hank Aaron.

 

LRCW did. He has a pretty good list:thumb:

LRCW did. He has a pretty good list:thumb:
I missed it. He does have a good list.

What about Rogers Hornsby? He played 23 years and had a lifetime batting average of .358.

What about Rogers Hornsby? He played 23 years and had a lifetime batting average of .358.

 

Definetly! I was just looking at his stats. Incredible hitter.

Bonds

Williams

Rose

Gwynn

Ruth

Cobb

Carew

Mays

Aaron

Pujols

Mantel

Musial

Brett

These are the players that I actually got to see play.

 

Bonds

Rose

Mays

Aaron

Pujols

Clemente

 

One other player that I got to see that might be on this list is Willie Stargell.

These are the players that I actually got to see play.

 

Bonds

Rose

Mays

Aaron

Pujols

Clemente

 

One other player that I got to see that might be on this list is Willie Stargell.

 

You didn't see Hornsby?:D

You didn't see Hornsby?:D

 

Bruce Hornsby, maybe.

All lists must include Rose and Gwynn!

Bruce Hornsby, maybe.

 

His defense was better than his offense.

 

He had Range.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.