Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LeBron named NBA MVP

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In other news of the not shocking, rain is wet... :D

 

In all seriousness, this was a no brainer selection.

No surprise, he had a terrific year.

Can't argue the decision, but Kobe and D Wade were very deserving too.

^ Agree 100%, Lebron the clear cut favorite though.

No suprise here. He deserved it 100%.

LeBron did deserve the award this year for sure. However, he is starting to become one of the least favorite players I like to watch anymore based on his actions during the game.

Congrats to LeBron... He's still not Kobe.

Congrats to LeBron... He's still not Kobe.

 

Hopefully, the two can meet in the finals and we can have a great debate about this.

Congrats to LeBron... He's still not Kobe.

 

 

Very true. Even if they do meet in the finals Lebron's numbers will more than likely be a little greater than Kobe's just because of the team they play on and what each player's role is. My money is on Kobe though because this will give him a chance to shut everyone up about him and motivate him to release the energy he holds back for the big moments. Lebron didn't do much at all that one year againest the Spurs and the Lakers now are bigger, stronger and faster that the Spurs of then.

Very true. Even if they do meet in the finals Lebron's numbers will more than likely be a little greater than Kobe's just because of the team they play on and what each player's role is. My money is on Kobe though because this will give him a chance to shut everyone up about him and motivate him to release the energy he holds back for the big moments. Lebron didn't do much at all that one year againest the Spurs and the Lakers now are bigger, stronger and faster that the Spurs of then.

 

LeBron didn't have the supporting cast to do much against the Spurs. I don't think he has enough to beat the Lakers either. No answer for Odom, Gasol and Bynum. But, LeBron may be good enough to get it done. I have to disagree about LeBron not being better than Kobe. I don't even think the two are that close.

LeBron didn't have the supporting cast to do much against the Spurs. I don't think he has enough to beat the Lakers either. No answer for Odom, Gasol and Bynum. But, LeBron may be good enough to get it done. I have to disagree about LeBron not being better than Kobe. I don't even think the two are that close.[/QUOTE]

 

I am not trying to be a smart:deadhorse: but I don't either. See ya in the finals:popcorn:

 

Kobe for FINALS MVP!!!

LeBron didn't have the supporting cast to do much against the Spurs. I don't think he has enough to beat the Lakers either. No answer for Odom, Gasol and Bynum. But, LeBron may be good enough to get it done. I have to disagree about LeBron not being better than Kobe. I don't even think the two are that close.[/QUOTE]

 

I am not trying to be a smart:deadhorse: but I don't either. See ya in the finals:popcorn:

 

Kobe for FINALS MVP!!!

 

Me too, I can see the debates now.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.