Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague

Featured Replies

  • Author
Wasn't little Ricky Pitino the point man in his recruitment for UL? Maybe his exodus changed things. I don't know..just throwing that out there.

I've tossed that around, but that would put Florida in the mix, and that hasn't happened.

 

His dad is running the show, and for good reason in the eyes Marquis (and myself for what it's worth).

 

From there there are a million variables that I've come up with over the last few weeks...

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Wasn't little Ricky Pitino the point man in his recruitment for UL?

 

And let's look at that for a second. Little Pitino was the point man on a recruit that is at worst top 5 in his class over his dad who coached the kids father in college in the 70's? I just don't buy it...

What are you saying there??? That maybe daddy was purposely trying to put his son in a more positive light by making him out to be the point man?

I have seen quotes from Teague referencing UL losing Pitino Jr...

  • Author
What are you saying there??? That maybe daddy was purposely trying to put his son in a more positive light by making him out to be the point man?

I have seen quotes from Teague referencing UL losing Pitino Jr...

I have a digital recorder full of quotes that could make Teague look any way I want depending on how I phrased them.

 

I don't buy that Pitino Jr is any factor in this outside of the spin cycle.

 

Not recruiting Jeff? You could sell me on that.....

UK finally offered Teague.

I still think Teague is either IU or UofL. Just my opinion...

I tend to think if he really wanted to go to UL or IU he could have made it official a long time ago.

I tend to think if he really wanted to go to UL or IU he could have made it official a long time ago.

 

According interviews from last week, he wanted to make it official. His dad told him to hold off a little longer.

According to Teagues facebook page, he has committed somewhere today. It may be a joke, it says:

 

from his facebook page

 

Marquis Teague Just got don COMMITING 2 the university of........

Edited by LCPATS

According to Teagues facebook page, he has committed somewhere today. It is a tease, it says:

 

from his facebook page

 

Marquis Teague Just got don COMMITING 2 the university of........

 

Means IU is out of the race:sssh:

Must of been a joke, he took it off his page. Either that or he wasn't supposed to tell yet.

It's down to Louisville, Kentucky, and Indiana. Marquis mentioned them in that order as well for whatever that is worth..

Jody Demling thinks he's heading to Louisville:

 

"And had a few emails about my comments yesterday when I said I felt like U of L was close to a couple of commitments. Yes, I was talking about Fab Melo and Marquis Teague. The Cardinals look like they are in a prime spot for both heading out of the evaluation period."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.