Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague

Featured Replies

Now listing UK. Decision by the end of June. Still not the major player Maggard was talking about last week. Nothing more. Goodnight...

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmmm. Listing is still a way from committing but certainly good news for the Cats. If UK can land Wall with this class then maybe. BUT, regardless of how good we do with all the uncommitted 5*'s next year, nothing will compare to the class the Cats could have with the 2011 class if Cal can pull the trigger and gun down both Teague and Mr. Mike Gilchrist. The way it looks now, the gun is being cleaned, polished, and loaded to shoot.

I think he ends up at IU or UofL.

  • Author
I think he ends up at IU or UofL.

That's the safe bet, but after talking to him yesterday I'm not so sure it's the lock it was previously thought to be...

Sounds like things could get interesting with Teague.

Brandon Knight also added Kentucky on his Rivals list.

  • Author
Is he better than his brother?

A lot better...

Is he better than his brother?

 

Like he said. :thumb:

 

And like I'll continue to say until either both remove UK from their list or one or the other removes UK from their list or they happen to both pick UK, a class with Gilchrist and him would be off the charts good.

Edited by dolamite

Like GT said and what I'll continue to say until either both remove UK from their list or one or the other removes UK from their list or they happen to both pick UK, a class with Gilchrist and him would be off the charts good.

 

Way to go out on a limb:thumb::lol:

  • Author
Like GT said and what I'll continue to say until either both remove UK from their list or one or the other removes UK from their list or they happen to both pick UK, a class with Gilchrist and him would be off the charts good.

Huh???

Huh???

 

You said he is a lot better than his brother. I was saying yeah to what you said, he is better than his brother. Then I went on to make my own statement.

  • Author
You said he is a lot better than his brother. I was saying yeah to what you said, he is better than his brother. Then I went on to make my own statement.

Run on sentence mess... :lol:

So to put it in perspective sorry for the run on sentence, didn't mean to cause so much confusion, I thought the point I was trying to make would be quite obvious.

Run on sentence mess... :lol:

 

:lol:

 

 

 

Hey man, I was a 3.9 honor student who graduated Magna Cum Laude and 17th out of about three hundred, and all I did was sit in the locker room and play X-Box all day, so those will happen every now and then. You've known me as a poster on here long enough now G to know I would never try to put your words on my posts. Now some others maybe, but me, no. Although we do tend to agree on a lot of things. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.