Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague

Featured Replies

  • Author

"I'm looking at them pretty hard. We'll see what happens".........

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I'm looking at them pretty hard. We'll see what happens".........

 

He said that about UK right? Just making sure.

  • Author
He said that about UK right? Just making sure.

Yup...

I've been hoping he would end up at UofL for a long time now. He has ties to the program, and Pitino missed out on his brother. Something has drastically changed with his recruitment though, I think he ends up at IU now.

I've been hoping he would end up at UofL for a long time now. He has ties to the program, and Pitino missed out on his brother. Something has drastically changed with his recruitment though, I think he ends up at IU now.

 

 

 

Or hope?

Or hope?

 

Why would I hope he ends up at IU? :confused:

 

Obviously I hope UofL.That's why I said that in the previous post. If he ain't there, I don't care where he goes.

  • Author
I've been hoping he would end up at UofL for a long time now. He has ties to the program, and Pitino missed out on his brother. Something has drastically changed with his recruitment though, I think he ends up at IU now.

 

I talked to the one guy that knows IU recruiting better than anyone not named Crean and he doesn't think he lands at IU...

I talked to the one guy that knows IU recruiting better than anyone not named Crean and he doesn't think he lands at IU...

 

That's good to hear, what's his opinion. The Cards still got a shot you think? I think fathers relationship with Pitino is the key there.

  • Author
That's good to hear, what's his opinion. The Cards still got a shot you think? I think fathers relationship with Pitino is the key there.

Of course UL has a shot, but UK is charging and charging hard. Word is the dad is pushing back the decision date a month. I see that as good for only one school on the list...

Of course UL has a shot, but UK is charging and charging hard. Word is the dad is pushing back the decision date a month. I see that as good for only one school on the list...

 

True, it seems all the good guards are going to show interest in that offense Cal runs.

 

At the same time, I think they joined the party too late to land him. Just my opinion...

  • Author
True, it seems all the good guards are going to show interest in that offense Cal runs.

 

At the same time, I think they joined the party too late to land him. Just my opinion...

All I have to go off is his quotes and expressions given to me directly in one on one interviews over the last 15 days. Once when UK was just getting involved and the other yesterday. I haven't talked to his dad, and have no other knowledge outside of that and talking to others following his recruitment at the events. I think UK is a much bigger player in this than you realize...

Wasn't little Ricky Pitino the point man in his recruitment for UL? Maybe his exodus changed things. I don't know..just throwing that out there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.