Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague

Featured Replies

  • Author

Visiting UK today with his family...

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Visiting UK today with his family...

 

Any word on who is in the lead?

  • Author
Any word on who is in the lead?

If I was a gambling man, the money would be on UL but it wouldn't be a very heavy bet...

  • Author

I said at the beginning of this thread that UK was much more of a factor than most realized, and stated it because of how different he acted when I asked him about UK getting involved. Going to be an interesting few weeks following this one...

Spoke very glowingly about UK in one interview I read.

Said he had a leader, but dad did not want him to reveal it. Follow up question was if he visited or was visiting any schools recently...he said, only Kentucky.

We shall see.

I can't believe they would do such a thing as hiring a kids coach to get him to come to school there. :idunno:

 

It happens more often than you think...

I can't believe they would do such a thing as hiring a kids coach to get him to come to school there. :idunno:

 

Rick did the same thing here when recruiting Jamaal Magloire. He hired Simeon Mars (JM's high school coach, if I remember right) as some sort of special assistant. Of course, then he bailed on him by going to the Celtics, which was a great career move. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.