May 4, 200917 yr Author So to put it in perspective sorry for the run on sentence, didn't mean to cause so much confusion, I thought the point I was trying to make would be quite obvious. A class with Gilchrist and Teague at the top would be stupid good. Walking the limb of a petrified redwood there... :lol:
May 4, 200917 yr Way to go out on a limb:thumb::lol: I know, I am hoping such bold predictions will let me achieve some type of acclaim one of these days.:lol:
May 4, 200917 yr Author :lol: Hey man, I was a 3.9 honor student who graduated Magna Cum Laude and 17th out of about three hundred, and all I did was sit in the locker room and play X-Box all day, so those will happen every now and then. You've known me as a poster on here long enough now G to know I would never try to put your words on my posts. Now some others maybe, but me, no. Although we do tend to agree on a lot of things. I was just trying to decipher the code on that one. No harm intended... :lol:
May 4, 200917 yr A class with Gilchrist and Teague at the top would be stupid good. Walking the limb of a petrified redwood there... :lol: Or more like walking across a good swinging bridge that is still safe for the public. I was just making the fact known because there are a lot of posters in Big Blue Land who do not realize the caliber of these two guys and what they both could do for a program going forward. To those keen on recruiting of course its a pretty easy statement to make.
May 4, 200917 yr I was just trying to decipher the code on that one. No harm intended... :lol: Yeah I am trying to develop my own bonics, :lol: Dola to English dictionary coming Fall 09'
May 4, 200917 yr So to put it in perspective sorry for the run on sentence, didn't mean to cause so much confusion, I thought the point I was trying to make would be quite obvious. Nothing like one run-on to clear up another run-on. :lol: Just giving you a hard time, dola.
May 4, 200917 yr Nothing like one run-on to clear up another run-on. :lol: Just giving you a hard time, dola. :thumb: Its all good, you'll never see me take anything personal off a sports discussion board and that is a fact. Outside BGP's I am a very beloved and well known individual so needless to say I live a pretty good life. One thing though (no matter if it is on facebook, etc.) people don't understand about me is I get in a hurry and just type like I would talk. Instead of using proper grammar like I know how, I get in a rush and once something pops in my head I just go to typing. Sometimes I go back and read what I have posted hours after its too late to edit and think OMG how could I have typed like that. So to just get it off my chest now, and from the depths of my heart......So, so, sorry for all the confusing posts all the time guys. Like I said, it comes in my head and I type it. Proper grammar is the last thing in my mind while trying to get a good sporting debate comment across.
May 4, 200917 yr Author As of Friday, UL was very confident that they have Teague. So why does he keep adding teams? I'm sure UL is confident they have him locked up. I'm no longer sure Marquis agrees...
May 4, 200917 yr Lot of people are "confident" about kids in recruiting and then things change. Its just like the wind. Guess we shall see.
May 4, 200917 yr So why does he keep adding teams? I'm sure UL is confident they have him locked up. I'm no longer sure Marquis agrees... Same reason John Wall does.
May 4, 200917 yr Same reason John Wall does. Totally different situation IMO. Wall has to decide where hes going to be playing next year and signing day keeps getting closer and closer. Teague on the other hand still has some time before he signs the dotted line, and even with a verbal things can change quick. Ala Demarcus Cousins/Renardo Sidney.
May 4, 200917 yr Totally different situation IMO. Wall has to decide where hes going to be playing next year and signing day keeps getting closer and closer. Signing day means as much to Wall as a penny does to Bill Gates. Teague, like most top 5 recruits, loves the attention.
May 4, 200917 yr Teague, like most top 5 recruits, loves the attention. Understandable and that to me makes it even tougher on UL because he would get far more attention verbaling to them then pulling his verbal in favor of another school then to just stick with a UL verbal. If that in deed is what he would do anyway. As of right now and the way things are shaking up who knows? Like I said in the other post, I am sure UAB felt good when Cousins verbed to them, as with USC and Sidney.
May 4, 200917 yr As a UofL fan, I'm not as certain about Teague as I was a month ago. He has delayed his decision a couple of times, he is adding more teams and Richard Pitino is no longer here. I no that doesn't sound like a big deal, but I think Richard was very involved with his recruitment.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.