Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall: Miami or Kentucky??

Featured Replies

I won't be shocked if he ends up at NCC.:walk:

 

 

I would be. No national T.V. for Mr. Wall, are you kidding? The Coach at NCC is a friend of the family, in my opinion, Wall is only trying to help them get some exposure.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of this guessing and speculation is pointless. Why cant everybody just sit and wait until he decides instead of racking their brains about where my could potentially end up?:confused:

 

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

All of this guessing and speculation is pointless. Why cant everybody just sit and wait until he decides instead of racking their brains about where my could potentially end up?:confused:

 

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

 

 

Man! Maybe you should change your name to Buzz Killington.:D

Man! Maybe you should change your name to Buzz Killington.:D

 

I just dont want to get my hopes up and then Wall say hes going to Duke or Miami. I much prefer just being patient.

All of this guessing and speculation is pointless. Why cant everybody just sit and wait until he decides instead of racking their brains about where my could potentially end up?:confused:

 

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

 

This is a college sports forum, on a message board. It's made for speculation and discussion :lol:.

This is a college sports forum, on a message board. It's made for speculation and discussion :lol:.

 

Im aware. All these threads just get really old. I dont see how or why people read and comment about the same thing for weeks with no progression.

Im aware. All these threads just get really old. I dont see how or why people read and comment about the same thing for weeks with no progression.

 

Sounds like someone is salty...

Sounds like someone is salty...

 

Not quite. . .

 

The only person who has any clue what will happen is John Wall himself. All this speculation is meaningless.

Not quite. . .

 

The only person who has any clue what will happen is John Wall himself. All this speculation is meaningless.

 

 

See that little x in the top right hand corner of you screen?

See that little x in the top right hand corner of you screen?

 

Yea :rolleyes:. I also see 9 John Wall threads on the Front Page for College Basketball. . . . . . . . :deadhorse:

  • Author
All of this guessing and speculation is pointless. Why cant everybody just sit and wait until he decides instead of racking their brains about where my could potentially end up?:confused:

 

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

 

I get pretty excited by all the guessing and speculation. I love it :thumb:

Yea :rolleyes:. I also see 9 John Wall threads on the Front Page for College Basketball. . . . . . . . :deadhorse:

 

Then don't click on them. :rolleyes:

 

Lexington vs. South Beach? I hope they drove him through campus on a sunny warm day when the ladies were sunbathing. :thumb:

Don't ge me wrong I want John Wall as much as anyone does, but this kid is just playing games like UK is a girl he's messing with.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.