Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall: Miami or Kentucky??

Featured Replies

One inside source told me that John Wall, a 6-foot-4 guard from Raleigh (N.C.) Word of God Christian Academy, informed UM coach Frank Haith that his choice would come down to two schools - Kentucky and Miami. Wall visited UM last weekend. - By Jorge Milian | Thursday, April 30, 2009

 

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/umblog/entries/2009/04/30/does_um_really_have_a_chance_t.html

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like I read this yesterday. I think I also read where Wall denied it and said there was no leader yet...

  • Author
Seems like I read this yesterday. I think I also read where Wall denied it and said there was no leader yet...

 

That's what he says on the record, but this from a behind the scenes source, supposedly.

 

 

I meant to add a ? in the Title.

I heard it's down to UK and Duke from someone on another site...but I have no idea how credible this guy is. He said UK was the leader.

Has he visited North Carolina Central yet? He might be overwhelmed by what they have to offer. :D

As long as UK stays in the 2 choices, I don't care who the second revolving choice is....

  • Author
Has he visited North Carolina Central yet? He might be overwhelmed by what they have to offer. :D

 

:laugh::ylsuper:

It's ova. If we're against only Miami, I like our chances. It's OVA!

Has he visited North Carolina Central yet? He might be overwhelmed by what they have to offer. :D

 

I won't be shocked if he ends up at NCC.:walk:

It's ova. If we're against only Miami, I like our chances. It's OVA!

 

Dont be so sure of it..

I was for sure he has his mind set on Duke, but I guess I was wrong.

This just in John Wall has commited to Kentucky to play wide reciever for the Cats !:lol:

This just in John Wall has commited to Kentucky to play wide reciever for the Cats !:lol:

 

:lol: The football team has been doing better than the basketball team so maybe this statement isn't false.

:lol: The football team has been doing better than the basketball team so maybe this statement isn't false.
I am thinking maybe he can at least get open and catch the ball.
I am thinking maybe he can at least get open and catch the ball.

 

If we have the right QB in for a change!:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.