Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall: Miami or Kentucky??

Featured Replies

Plus, the real question should be, who is going to beat this team....

 

Miller

Meeks

Patterson

Wall

Cousins

Orton

Bledsoe

Liggins

Pilgrim

etc.

 

If you are going to be speculative, go all out....It could very easily be a UK-Kansas world if things go the way Cat fans and Calipari want them to. UK will be very very dangerous next year and beyond if they land Bledsoe and Wall.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You think him going to UNC or Duke would make them a better team if he were to go to UK? Who in the country could beat this lineup?

 

Wall

Meeks

Miller

Patterson

Cousins

 

UNC/Duke would be a final 4 contender but no better then UK...Remember we did add Demarcus Cousins...

 

Yes, I do ..... Having talent on paper is one thing .... actually performing in pressure situations is another .... and I'm talking about the coach, too.

 

How many NCAA Tournaments has Calipari won?:thumb: I would take Coach K or Williams in those types of situations.

Yes, I do ..... Having talent on paper is one thing .... actually performing in pressure situations is another .... and I'm talking about the coach, too.

 

How many NCAA Tournaments has Calipari won?:thumb: I would take Coach K or Williams in those types of situations.

Williams was considered by many as the King Of Choke (and Cryin' Roy) until he broke through with his first championship in '05.

 

Calapari will be just fine, and I don't think it will be many years before he claims his first title.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.