Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall: Miami or Kentucky??

Featured Replies

Not quite. . .

 

The only person who has any clue what will happen is John Wall himself. All this speculation is meaningless.

 

It might be meaningless to you, but some people enjoy these discussions.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Don't ge me wrong I want John Wall as much as anyone does, but this kid is just playing games like UK is a girl he's messing with.

 

That's all good as long as he scores alot. :ylsuper:

 

(some assists would be nice, as well)

  • Author
It might be meaningless to you, but some people enjoy these discussions.

 

I love it. I've probably read 1,000 articles about Wall during the past month - and 975 of them said the same things.:ohbrother:

I get pretty excited by all the guessing and speculation. I love it :thumb:

 

I understand, its what you do. And I do appreciate the updates you provide, its just all the redundant banter that I don't understand.

Finally some people on here are starting to agree with me that John Wall is just loving this attention. I mean North Carolina Central? Even if it is a favor, who does this guy think he is?

  • Author
I understand, its what you do. And I do appreciate the updates you provide, its just all the redundant banter that I don't understand.

 

It is kind of funny - all of these articles and nothing has really changed :lol:

Has he visited North Carolina Central yet? He might be overwhelmed by what they have to offer. :D

 

You never can tell. There is nothing wrong for the kid to check out the college. Might offer more that he wants than UK does. It doesn't matter what UK FANS want, it is his life and future. :thumb:

It is pretty hilarious :lol: ...we just love talking about UK and the only people who want to talk about it as much as me are on here so thats why :thumb: ... And I have downtime between classes so....

Finally some people on here are starting to agree with me that John Wall is just loving this attention. I mean North Carolina Central? Even if it is a favor, who does this guy think he is?

 

I'm still waiting on someone to tell me what's wrong with him wanting the attention?

I'm still waiting on someone to tell me what's wrong with him wanting the attention?

 

It's kind of bad to do things just for attention... :irked:

All of this guessing and speculation is pointless. Why cant everybody just sit and wait until he decides instead of racking their brains about where my could potentially end up?:confused:

 

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

 

Agreed. At this point, any discussion over Wall without anything official, might as well be considering padding ones post #'s. :deadhorse:

It's kind of bad to do things just for attention... :irked:

 

I dunno, I've met some girls that have done some things for attention, and I don't remember anyone ever complaining about them. :clap::popcorn::clap:

I dunno, I've met some girls that have done some things for attention, and I don't remember anyone ever complaining about them. :clap::popcorn::clap:

 

:laugh: Good point!

It's kind of bad to do things just for attention... :irked:

 

Do you know that's the reason why he is doing that? Or is that maybe, just maybe, he cares about his future and is uncertain what to do. He is a teenager. Just because he doesn't do what some diehard UK fans want him to do doesn't mean he's a crazed attention kid.

Give him a break, he is a kid and there is more to worry about in life than what a kid is doing with his decision is going to be.

^ Tell it like it is! I agree with you 100%, high schooler's do have lots of things going on in their life!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.