Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All 90's UK Team

Featured Replies

Delk

Anderson

Mashburn

Walker

Magloire

 

If I wanted to go small I would replace Jamal Magloire with Jeff Sheppard, talking about a team that could shoot the three ball.

Magloire instead of Mercer on your first team?

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PG: Turner

SG: Delk

SF: Mercer

PF: Mashburn

C: Svoboda

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok not Svoboda...Magloire :lol:

By position:

 

1 - Turner

2 - Mercer

3 - Mashburn

4 - Walker

5 - Magloire

By position:

 

1 - Turner

2 - Mercer

3 - Mashburn

4 - Walker

5 - Magloire

I see your point, but Tony Delk must be in the top five on the all 90's UK team!

 

I see Jamal Mashburn and Tony Delk being the top two vote getters on this squad, unless the poll was conducted only east of I-75............Richie is Number 1!

The nostalgia threads always kind of make me do a little where are they now thinking. Did you guys know that Andre Riddick is still playing ball in Europe?

Magloire instead of Mercer on your first team?

 

Mercer can ball and would obviously be the sixth man to my team, but in respect to him I cannot run the Vilonova scheme, I like to have actuall size down low. :D

Delk

Anderson

Mashburn

Walker

Magloire

 

If I wanted to go small I would replace Jamal Magloire with Jeff Sheppard, talking about a team that could shoot the three ball.

 

I meant Scott Padgett instead of Sheppard, my bad. I would replace Magloire with Padgett if I wanted to go a little bit smaller but still wanted size and shooters.

I see Jamal Mashburn and Tony Delk being the top two vote getters on this squad, unless the poll was conducted only east of I-75............Richie is Number 1!

 

I am prepared to light up anyone who does not have Jamal Mashburn on their squad....

PG -- Wayne Turner

SG -- Tony Delk

SF -- Jamal Mashburn

PF -- Antoine Walker

C -- Jamal Magloire

 

PG -- Travis Ford

SG -- Derek Anderson

SF -- Ron Mercer

PF -- Scott Padgett

C -- Nazr Mohammad

 

PG -- Anthony Epps

SG -- Jeff Shepherd

SF -- John Pelphrey

PF -- Walter McCarty

C -- Mark Pope

PG -- Wayne Turner

SG -- Tony Delk

SF -- Jamal Mashburn

PF -- Antoine Walker

C -- Jamal Magloire

 

PG -- Travis Ford

SG -- Derek Anderson

SF -- Ron Mercer

PF -- Scott Padgett

C -- Nazr Mohammad

 

PG -- Anthony Epps

SG -- Jeff Shepherd

SF -- John Pelphrey

PF -- Walter McCarty

C -- Mark Pope

 

Good list! :ylsuper:

I'll take a stab at it.

 

1 Tony Delk

2 Derek Anderson

3 Ron Mercer

4 Jamal Mashburn

5 Antoine Walker

 

2nd 5

 

1 Wayne Turner

2 Jeff Sheppard

3 Scott Padgett

4 Walter McCarty

5 Nazr Mohammed

 

3rd 5

 

1 Travis Ford

2 Anthony Epps

3 John Pelphrey

4 Heshimu Evans

5 Jared Prickett

 

 

Gosh that was hard!

 

I like this...

  • Author
95-96 team

 

No Mashburn?????????????

:eek::confused:

No Mashburn?????????????

:eek::confused:

 

Agree, Mashburn HAS to be on the list in my opinion. He would be my #1 and easiest choice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.