Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All 90's UK Team

Featured Replies

If you had to come up with the top 5 by position players of the 1990's for UK who would you take? There are ALOT of studs out there to pick from and putting them into positions makes it even harder IMO. What does everyone think?

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Tony Delk

2. Ron Mercer

3. Jamal Mashburn

4. Nazar Mohammad

5. Jamal Magloire

1. Tony Delk

2. Ron Mercer

3. Jamal Mashburn

4. Nazar Mohammad

5. Jamal Magloire

 

Delk had a really short stint at PG in '95-'96 but it did not work out. He can't be the PG, imo. But he would be the SG. Also, Magloire and Mohammad played the same position... center. Mercer was a SF.

I'll take a stab at it.

 

1 Tony Delk

2 Derek Anderson

3 Ron Mercer

4 Jamal Mashburn

5 Antoine Walker

 

2nd 5

 

1 Wayne Turner

2 Jeff Sheppard

3 Scott Padgett

4 Walter McCarty

5 Nazr Mohammed

 

3rd 5

 

1 Travis Ford

2 Anthony Epps

3 John Pelphrey

4 Heshimu Evans

5 Jared Prickett

 

 

Gosh that was hard!

Delk had a really short stint at PG in '95-'96 but it did not work out. He can't be the PG, imo. But he would be the SG. Also, Magloire and Mohammad played the same position... center. Mercer was a SF.

 

For me I just had to pick the top 5 players and to do that you gotta put Delk at PG.

PG - Travis Ford

SG - Tony Delk

SF - Jamal Mashburn

PF - Antoine Walker

C - Nazr Mohammad

For me I just had to pick the top 5 players and to do that you gotta put Delk at PG.

Well, that defeats the purpose and makes it easy :D

I struggled picking the PG.

I'll take a stab at it.

 

1 Tony Delk

2 Derek Anderson

3 Ron Mercer

4 Jamal Mashburn

5 Antoine Walker

 

2nd 5

 

1 Wayne Turner

2 Jeff Sheppard

3 Scott Padgett

4 Walter McCarty

5 Nazr Mohammed

 

3rd 5

 

1 Travis Ford

2 Anthony Epps

3 John Pelphrey

4 Heshimu Evans

5 Jared Prickett

 

 

Gosh that was hard!

I love your first and second teams. I couldn't tax my brain enough for the third team.

 

I say Jamal Mashburn is the point guard since he brought it up a lot, instead of Travis Ford in the early 90's.

Hey, Coach 'Tino.........

 

You gonna put Richie on this team?

 

I'll hang up and listen to your response!

Hey, Coach 'Tino.........

 

You gonna put Richie on this team?

 

I'll hang up and listen to your response!

 

:clap: That funny I don't care who you are! I love those call in shows.

I'll take a stab at it.

 

1 Tony Delk

2 Derek Anderson

3 Ron Mercer

4 Jamal Mashburn

5 Antoine Walker

 

2nd 5

 

1 Wayne Turner

2 Jeff Sheppard

3 Scott Padgett

4 Walter McCarty

5 Nazr Mohammed

 

3rd 5

 

1 Travis Ford

2 Anthony Epps

3 John Pelphrey

4 Heshimu Evans

5 Jared Prickett

 

 

Gosh that was hard!

 

That is a good top five for me. Thanks for doing the work for me.:D

Delk

Anderson

Mashburn

Walker

Magloire

 

If I wanted to go small I would replace Jamal Magloire with Jeff Sheppard, talking about a team that could shoot the three ball.

I love your first and second teams. I couldn't tax my brain enough for the third team.

 

I say Jamal Mashburn is the point guard since he brought it up a lot, instead of Travis Ford in the early 90's.

 

Mash a PG? :confused: I'll take Turner at the PG.

Mash a PG? :confused: I'll take Turner at the PG.

Typically, point guards dribble it up the floor and start the offense. Jamal Mashburn did that numerous times for Ricky P. at UK in the 90's.

 

Plus, it allows Ron Mercer to be on the first team which he is deserving of.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.